• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I seriously see ESR as a central attacking midfielder, don't think he is rapid enough to be at the wing unless he will be interchanging with the number 10.
I think hes better there too but reckon he can still deliver end product from wide. Same way Nelson could end up as a 10 at some point but he still can potentially deliver from wide.

nick gould

One of few that i am okay with tonight. I think he did well, with very little help from other players.

The "dive" was nonsense. I think it would have been reasonable to give a penalty for that, and it certainly was not worth a yellow.
Take his age aside, the boy has been a passenger. He played well in that Europa league match. Apart from that one game he has not looked a constant threat at all. We love he is our boy and he is one for the future but he is not influencing the game at all. Unfortunately for him, our current team is not set up right so they can't carry him. Özil is lazy as hell, does not track back when played wide. But I would have taken Özil on the wing over saka last night.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Saka is a brilliant squad option at 18 years old, but like Pepe he's getting the ball too often in the wrong areas. When he has the chance to run into space and deliver, he's been brilliant.

He should be benched now that Laca is back.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka is a brilliant squad option at 18 years old, but like Pepe he's getting the ball too often in the wrong areas. When he has the chance to run into space and deliver, he's been brilliant.

He should be benched now that Laca is back.

Good idea. No need to overwork the boy. Let him be a supersub option for now. He can start league cup and FA cup games.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Saka doesn’t really care about defensive work. He must change his attitude. Right now he’s a massive liability.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I can understand that tonight's game was really tiring but at some point he seeemed to have lost interest in the game.
he lost his legs after 60 minutes. Plus he made a terrible mistake by taking that shot and not giving the ball to Özil.

He is not good enough for us unfortunaly. we are putting gametime on him to up his value but he is not going to last long in an arsenal shirt.

billyf

he lost his legs after 60 minutes. Plus he made a terrible mistake by taking that shot and not giving the ball to Özil.

He is not good enough for us unfortunaly. we are putting gametime on him to up his value but he is not going to last long in an arsenal shirt.
That's a bit harsh to say. I believe he is not ready for the time we give him. Neither is Willock.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was in the game more than recent weeks. Sure got tired & made a few mistakes but played 200+ minutes in the last 10 days with a sprint heavy game.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

You're def trolling. Saka is top 3 youth talent on the team.

He just needs to polish his game a bit. Natural for a prospect who just turned 18 in September.

He had a good game till he gassed. Apart from the time he didn't lay it off to Özil, that was criminal. He will learn and improve.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Dudes having ago at players with very little experince who have shown massive promise so far, what the f uck is wrong with some of our fan base
I don’t write him off for good - not at all. I simply want us to work meticulously on his defensive game and rest him as we do it. He isn’t good enough yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom