• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I did say the agents would be knocking on the door anytime soon. Their players are looking like sh*t, being this bad does no one any favours.

Raul is supposedly this smooth operator who’s in with all the agents, I refuse to believe it’s long until he throws Emery under the bus.

I think Josh Kroenke is the problem.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I did say the agents would be knocking on the door anytime soon. Their players are looking like sh*t, being this bad does no one any favours.

Raul is supposedly this smooth operator who’s in with all the agents, I refuse to believe it’s long until he throws Emery under the bus.

Honestly think Lacazettes agent is involved in this. On the limited time he's got on the pitch he felt very "angry" for some reason.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I think i know who is behind these leaks...

a9zl4.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This is the thing, you say Freddie, but there is no guarantee that he won’t drown in the job just like Emery.

For me, now you try to get a BIG BIG manager, or you stay with Emery till the summer.
I don't think you get the BIG BIG manager without CL football. Nor the players that he'd want that we have to go and buy in the summer. A Big manager wouldn't want to work with bums like Xhaka, Sokratis, Luiz, Kolasinac, etc.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This is the thing, you say Freddie, but there is no guarantee that he won’t drown in the job just like Emery.

For me, now you try to get a BIG BIG manager, or you stay with Emery till the summer.
Makes no sense, mate. That's like being in a car where the driver is attempting to drive you off a cliff but you still being against changing the driver because no one else in the car has a license. Rather take my chances with an unknown when the current course only has one trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom