• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'm not unhappy with this result - I feel very optimistic he will get the sack when Leicester turn us over

In isolation it'd be a decent result, but in context I do think it's bad. Mainly because we still look horrible and I thought Wolves were sh*t if I'm honest. Maybe I'm downplaying them...

If we play like this against Leicester they were tear us up ar*sehole first and Emery will be sacked if the board know what they're doing.

I'd say top 4 is extremely unlikely with Emery now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It's time.
giphy.gif

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Definitely sack him now, because it's becoming obvious that he can't get top 4.

If there were signs he could then you could make a case, but the stats have caught up with him and we're not out performing xG and xGA anymore.

EDIT: Actually we possibly are and we're still getting poor results which is....well shockingly shocking to say the least.

Sorry for the extra edit but we are;

Arsenal 1.03 vs Wolves 1.51 xG

Disgusting.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

As an illustration both City and Liverpool were losing but dominated xG:

Villa 0.74 vs 2.39 Liverpool

$hitty 3.36 vs 0.89 Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+