• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he'll survive much longer depend on board and thier patience but they'll need to make quick decision to save the season.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Don’t think the club is anywhere near sacking him. We’re 4pts off top 4 and I don’t see a long term manager available we can appoint right now (don’t think Mourinho would be a wise choice). I think he only gets the sack once too 4 is truly out of reach and Fredy takes over in the interim. We’ve taken a step back this season in our performances and it’s a real concern.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Next week against Leicester

source.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don’t think the club is anywhere near sacking him. We’re 4pts off top 4 and I don’t see a long term manager available we can appoint right now (don’t think Mourinho would be a wise choice). I think he only gets the sack once too 4 is truly out of reach and Fredy takes over in the interim. We’ve taken a step back this season in our performances and it’s a real concern.

Well that's a smart plan. :lol::lol::lol:

Let's not sack him while we can still salvage the season let's wait until the season is damaged beyond repair, the locker room is near revolt and the likes of Auba have made their mind up that they'll not be signing a new contract and want to leave because he's so fed up. The longer we leave it the bigger the mess will get.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
You know it's funny you say that. On the 79th minute the commentator said something like "it looks like both teams going for it now and think they can win", I'm paraphrasing but it honestly feels like that in almost every game.

How can we be going blow to blow with mid/lower table teams? No disrespect, and ofc any team can beat any other team in this league, but top teams should have a general pattern of controlling most games against lower tabled opposition.

We do not, and the blame is solely at Emery's feet.

Look I do want us to give our managers a chance, perhaps I'm being egotistical, hypocritical and I regard Arsenal with too high of an opinion, but I do want us to be different, I'd like to think of us as classier than the Chelseas that hire and fire.

However, Emery is not the one, he is a coward and honestly I lost so much respect for him regarding the captaincy drama, and additionally how he's handled Xhaka, and subsequently exposed him. That's outside of how he so poorly sets us up.

Pragmatism but can't defend? B*tch what? Tries to make us more solid but both our attacking and defending metrics are worse? Come on son....

He is weak, he has no conviction and we don't need a head coach with this mentality.
How did Emery expose Xhaka? I don't really get these accusations. I'm trying to be a ****, just want to understand better.

Edit: I'm NOT trying to be a **** :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Could be a seven point gap for CL places.
He needs to be gone ASAP if we want to at least try and salvage this season.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

How did Emery expose Xhaka? I don't really get these accusations. I'm trying to be a ****, just want to understand better.

Instead of just picking him as "El Captain" in preseason he delayed the decision, then abdicated responsibility by leaving it to a player's vote weeks later.

That already started to rile up fans and made it look like he didn't really want to pick Xhaka from the beginning.

Then he starts subbing him off on 60 mins? Albeit I think he only did it twice but it's like you're making it obvious you have a problem with him, especially when you pick him in a midfield two with Guen, who's basically an identical kind of player meaning you don't need both of them.

Last season when Xhaka looked good he played next to Torreira but Emery has beef with him this season for some reason.

Frankly Torreira doesn't need to pass that great, last season he covered Xhaka's a*s and this allowed Xhaka to dictate things from deep, but no Emery decides to not do that and we look worse for it, it makes Xhaka look worse and it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good new with having Edu in charge is he knows this isn't Arsenal, he'll know what the fans want to see so maybe it'll help in the decision. But that may mean he'll shy from a guy like Jose.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Their trigger fingers will be getting itchy though and they will be thumbing their way through their rollerdex. I'm getting used to the idea of getting in Rafa Benitez for a year or two & then appoint a younger manager.

Look he's won 8 of his last 20 games in charge. Lose at Leicester and lose badly and he'll be tapping out by Christmas.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Their trigger fingers will be getting itchy though and they will be thumbing their way through their rollerdex. I'm getting used to the idea of getting in Rafa Benitez for a year or two & then appoint a younger manager.

Look he's won 8 of his last 20 games in charge. Lose at Leicester and lose badly and he'll be tapping out by Christmas.

Why wait though? We'll be too far behind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom