• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This guy is so worthless there is not even a good meme with him.

images

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Everything Emery does atm feels like a deliverate act of sabotage. He's the worst manager I've seen in thirty years. I hate to hear Emirates filled with boos and nasty chants but "you don't know what you're doing" greeted Wenger for better performances and results than we're seeing now. Emery out now.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

From the post match press conference

"We worked on different tactical situations well today. We didn't concede a lot of chances on the transition. We created some chances to score the second but we needed to be more efficient in those actions. When we were winning 1-0 we knew in one moment they could score and they did. But we controlled the match a lot like we prepared. Then they equalised and we started to get into their box. We didn't create big chances and we were closer to the second goal, but we didn’t do that. The result is a bad result, but tactically I think we worked how we wanted. The players tried, they worked, so now we need to finish that match and focus on the next one".

We prepared for this ****????

FinnGooner

Established Member
It’s not like we’re unlucky, the results are in line with the perfromances. In fact, finishing fifth in PL last season was probably a bit more than we deserved. I don’t mind giving a manager time if there’s improvement to be seen but I’ve noticed no improvement in our collective play under Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom