• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guendouzi really isn't this wonderkid he's being portrayed as.

He’s had a mix of really good moments and really bad moments this season...the most annoying thing is his positioning, I don’t know what type of midfielder he wants to be, he just wanders around the pitch worse than Ramsey did!

He definitely has character about him though, but he is nowhere near Cesc who came into the team as a teenager and everyone knew he was the guy.

Last edited:

Wryer

The team took a good 30mins to adjust to this foreign formation, and then another good 30mins later, he throws on 2 youngsters and leaves Guendozi and Ceballos as the only midfielders, when we are 1-0 up.

I really don't understand. I really don't.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
At this stage, everything Emery does feels like a deliverate6act of sabotage. I hate to
In my country there is commonly phrase we tell while playing... “toco y me muevo”... translated like “Pass and keep moving” ... our players are so static when they don’t have the ball.
Wenger instilled pass and move into the club. Every pundit was amazed at the triangles we made so fluidly all over the pitch. Emery has drummed a static defence tactic into every player when we don't have the ball but we still get bypassed and then we are the same going forward. He has no idea in the league.

teamsoutheast

Emery made some big changes to the team today. I liked how we played slightly more, a bit better passing and more control. But, we also still switched off defensively, invited pressure for periods, and had some head scratching subs. Still overall a disappointing performance at home.

The thing that worries me are the individual mistakes. We seem to lack aggression in defence. I can't help but think Chambers could have been more aggressive when jumping with Jimenez. That header just seemed too easy for Jimenez. We badly need CB's who have strength, aggression, and atheleticism.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

While we are airing our grief, i wanna point out how ****ing sick i am of watching Sokratis falling to the ground like a ***** for any slight contact at all. If you are going to cheat, at least be good at it. He always flops like a fish about 1 second too late.
He really has some serious clown stuff going.

teamsoutheast

Alot of peoiple online keep mentioning we controlled the play alot better than we have done all season. Has anybody a link to the FULL Match?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just wondering... it is too hard to play easy football and players in their best position?

Play the back 4

Torreira as DM with one b2b (Willock or Douzy) Pepe as winger, PEA or Laca as CF. And PEA/Saka/Martinelli as LW. Özil behind as 10. 4231... once you stabilize the team you can try 433 which is a much difficult formation to play and understand.

Way too much rocket science :lol:

teamsoutheast

Watched the full game. We looked much better tactically against a very resilient Wolves side. Decent point IMO against a side who went to the Eithad and took all 3. They, like us, have only lost 2 games this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Emery with Arsenal has played Nuno with Wolves 3 times now and not got the better of the Wolves manager.

Just bad luck for Emery, it was raining, it was cold, it was the fault of Wenger, the referees fault etc. Nothing to do with coaching or anything like that.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I told that even before when we were at 3rd. After the next 4-5 matches we wouldn’t be in CL spot. I was considering 5 pts from 12... it seems they aren’t even getting that. Now it seems 3 from 12 because I am not counting with any point from Leicester.

Emery lovers were so funny with that “wE aRe 3rD” lol
Let's just clear this up from now. We have gotten 2 points from a possible 9 since we've been back from the international break. People keep confusing the CC match with a league match that gives points. Either that or they forgot that we lost to Sheffield.

If Emery is still in the dugout come the weekend we'll have gotten 2 from 12. That also means that when we play Southampton after the break we will have gone 6 weeks since we last won a league match. We'll probably lose to them as well if he's still here.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
If he had win Europa League we could have definitely give him new contract because in a rebuilding season he preformed well. But we did well to not rush and just wait what will happen this season
This narrative that he did well last season needs to stop. He was rubbish. We struggled through matches just as we have this season. Even then he had no idea what he was doing with the defence, midfield or attack. Auba and Laca just happened to be converting on the scraps that they were offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom