• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to be clear because those who are turning in now raging about people cheering the goal. Most will think I'm one of those who cheered. But so its crystal clear. I did not. The only thing I said is :

"This is sad"

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We are top of the group, but we should be finishing third to drop into a league below this one.

HBL

Established Member
Martinez - 6
AMN - 3
Mustafi - 7
Sokratis - 6
Holding - 4
Tierney - 5
Willock - 5
Ceballos - 5
Pepe - 6
Martinelli - 5
Saka - 4

Emery - 0.73

arsmile

Established Member
lots of lols obviously..

that's the stupidest formation/setup I've ever seen.

a back 5- but also two wingers on the pitch ahead of them...both playing centrally...

was very obviously never going to create anything...

even the b team have got got by this

lose to Leicester and then get sacked hopefully

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Anyone who celebrated it did it sarcastically some of you need to just grow up and stop taking things so seriously, it's a football game not a war.

Exactly. The goal was meaningless. I won't be celebrating Vardy's goal at the weekend much

Malky

Established Member
Emery shouldn’t even be in charge at the weekend, sack him tonight, over and done with. Let Freddie have Saturday, at least the fans will get behind him!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never seen a team get more panicky and lost when they score this the 5th game this season we can't hold the lead against teams who are less quality than us. This is unacceptable I'd rather losing 3-0 than throwing a lead every f**king time. Where the mentality where the leadership in this team? Manager change and still same problems ffs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I got death threats after the Sp**s game, when I said I hope we lose untill Emery gets sacked...

lovely to see the turn around on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom