• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Yep, after the way his last two jobs he doesn't have much leverage when making demands from clubs. He'll be getting another job on someone else's terms for the first time in his career. I think he'd humble himself and accept it tbh, just look at him here:
Imagine having a job you loved so much that it brought you to tears at the thought of not being able to go to it?

That would really be something.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Poor Emery. :rofl:

giphy.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'll stay at Gladbach for a bit. They're doing good, sustained work and could go on a similar trajectory to Klopp era Dortmund in the next 5 to 10 years if it works out with Rose; pretty sure he's not on the market.

That's a shame. Watching them now. Love the way they play. Organised press. Every player knows what they are doing on and off the ball. Intensity even by the rate at which the ball is thrown in from the ball boys. First time passes and direct play. To think we man for man are far superior to them but can't produce anything close to their level.

Highbury

Still convinced Mourinho is the man to bring balls to the club that left with Vieira in 2005. We have grown progressively softer and softer, and we need a nasty character like him who can drag us out of this ****hole.

This whole talk of him falling out with the players doesn’t apply here. We don’t have any big personalities who can take him on. He is far bigger than any player at the club at the moment.

There is not a single character in the dressing room who has the guts to defy him. Kolasinac doesn’t flinch when you put a knife in his face, but then he is also pretty crap at playing football so he doesn’t count either.

When people say he doesn’t represent Arsenal’s values, what they mean is that he doesn’t represent Wenger’s values. Wenger does not define the club and if his values die with his departure, so be it.

I would love nothing more than to Mourinho bring the 1-0 to the Arsenal ****housery back to the club.

Chelsea 04-05 is the greatest team I have seen in the PL and it would be incredible if Mourinho ends up creating something similar here.

if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work. We are crap anyway. However you have to take your chances when someone like Mourinho is knocking on your door.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
That's a shame. Watching them now. Love the way they play. Organised press. Every player knows what they are doing on and off the ball. Intensity even by the rate at which the ball is thrown in from the ball boys. First time passes and direct play. To think we man for man are far superior to them but can't produce anything close to their level.

5bc.gif

Highbury

I understand why that side wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but for me that team had everything. They could play good football, they could attack, they bloody knew how to defend and and they also knew how to play dirty. Complete all-round performers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom