• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Played about 6 seconds and is well on his way to becoming one of my favourite players.

Not too sure what that says about the current mob :lol:

(TBF I think we have a pretty good squad actually)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Played quite well against a very tricky winger in Adama, going to be a real cult hero here.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
See Kieran has been left out of the Scotland international on 16th Nov, at Arsenal's request.

He's got an on going injury issue which needs to be fixed, according to Steve Clarke.

Bit of a worry. Hope it's just a small hernia repair.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
See Kieran has been left out of the Scotland international on 16th Nov, at Arsenal's request.

He's got an on going injury issue which needs to be fixed, according to Steve Clarke.

Oh god another injury prone player, we're like a beehive for them.

But Tierney is at that spot where every performance of his will be hyped up even if it wasn't that good.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Are Scotland doing us a favour and allowing us to manage his game time and fitness? You'd hope that was the case.
Apparently he travelled so I guess so? We were concerned last time and it turned out he was just being managed here until a full recovery, hopefully its just a continued agreement.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

He is fine. Trained as normal with the squad. We are just sensibly managing his work load by coming to an agreement with the Scottish FA. At the moment it isn't in their or our interest to get him involved in what are basically meaningless games.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Very nice pick up for us. From what I have seen so far he has everything we have been looking for in a LB for some time. Plus he is young and can still develop more.

slayerC

Hey all.

Scotland fan here.

If you're worried about Kieran Tierney being injury prone, allow me to alley your fears. He'll run through walls for you, no matter his condition. And no, he isn't injury prone. There's no need to have reservations.

I'll be honest, (and I'm sure this will be music to your ears) he just doesn't care about playing for Scotland, so when pulls out of a Scotland squad you shouldn't worry.

If you visit the main Scotland forum (TAMB) you'll see that about 98% of Scotland are fed up with him pulling out of squads. It's rare to have so many people have such a negative opinion about such a world class player.

It's gotten to the point where a lots of Scottish fans want him to retire from international football, just to end the topic.

On the long run it's good for Arsenal, but as a Scotland fan it sucks, as he really is a special player.

Our loss is totally your gain.

I hope he has a long and successful career at Arsenal. :)

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hey all.

Scotland fan here.

If you're worried about Kieran Tierney being injury prone, allow me to alley your fears. He'll run through walls for you, no matter his condition. And no, he isn't injury prone. There's no need to have reservations.

I'll be honest, (and I'm sure this will be music to your ears) he just doesn't care about playing for Scotland, so when pulls out of a Scotland squad you shouldn't worry.

If you visit the main Scotland forum (TAMB) you'll see that about 98% of Scotland are fed up with him pulling out of squads. It's rare to have so many people have such a negative opinion about such a world class player.

It's gotten to the point where a lots of Scottish fans want him to retire from international football, just to end the topic.

On the long run it's good for Arsenal, but as a Scotland fan it sucks, as he really is a special player.

Our loss is totally your gain.

I hope he has a long and successful career at Arsenal. :)

This entire post is music to my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom