• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka, Auba and Torreira all want out, reckon Mourinho will sort it out and get them back in.

Doubt Mourinho would have any interest in getting Xhaka back in. Did he ever have a CM like him?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka, Auba and Torreira all want out, reckon Mourinho will sort it out and get them back in.
Why do you believe Auba wants out? I haven't anything that suggests that. I'm not really following media though.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hell of an opportunity to build a balanced midfield.

Hopefully we give the physical tangibles a little more respect this time round than when putting together the Xhaka & Lucas duo or fitting Xhaka & Özil into the same spine.

Send the scouts to Benfica first!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hell of an opportunity to build a balanced midfield.

Hopefully we give the physical tangibles a little more respect this time round than when putting together the Xhaka & Lucas duo or fitting Xhaka & Özil into the same spine.

Send the scouts to Benfica first!

Best for all parties.. We desperately need more athleticism in the middle..

We are probably the only team in England to ignore these in the middle these days, even when the likes of Willock plays we use him as a 10 ffs :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
London lifestyle and huge wage, if he values that sort of thing over career progression
He'll get the huge wage elsewhere and I'm sorry but I know Londoners are proud of their city but there are literally hundreds of other cities which offer entertainment for the rich. Al=ways found that to be hugely arrogant sentiment. Sure it is more true for some individuals than others but for an African man I am pretty sure any one of Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, London, Munich would be a pull.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He'll get the huge wage elsewhere and I'm sorry but I know Londoners are proud of their city but there are literally hundreds of other cities which offer entertainment for the rich. Al=ways found that to be hugely arrogant sentiment. Sure it is more true for some individuals than others but for an African man I am pretty sure any one of Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, London, Munich would be a pull.

Personally I would prefer to be plying my trade somewhere in the warm, but a lot of the big hitters see London as the place to be. Just the way it is.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Personally I would prefer to be plying my trade somewhere in the warm, but a lot of the big hitters see London as the place to be. Just the way it is.
Not so sure about that with all the climate changes. For the last 2 years it's been dry and warm in England and it's better to play football in a bit more mild climate than burn on the sun in Spain or France.
London itself is one of the best cities in the world and what LA is for many of NBA stars, London is/will become the same for many top football players.
That's why many of our players are just happy to collect the money and enjoy their private life, which should turn on some alarms when we are recruiting and offering those fat contracts to players that don't live for football or success.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For sure, and I am saying I don't think that is the case for a man who grew up on the Equator. He probably hates the cold in London..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not so sure about that with all the climate changes. For the last 2 years it's been dry and warm in England .
Your version of dry and warm is 20 degrees celcius with rain every other day. For a Gabonese man who lived on the equator that is freezing and wet. Africa ain't for sissies man. The sun cooks us down here.;)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Sell him back to Gladbach (who are doing good atm) and take Denis Zakaria or Julian Weigl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom