• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah, it's amazing. And even more ridiculous, they always tag me with it, as if it was somehow my outlandish and crazy theory.:lol:
It wasn't:eek::D... Long before you joined the forum people were moaning about United spending their way to the title. Not sure why it changed when you actually mentioned the label or the term on here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah, it's amazing. And even more ridiculous, they always tag me with it, as if it was somehow my outlandish and crazy theory.:lol:

But I don't get how it's a debate, it's like arguing against 1+1=2. It's hardly rocket science, it's not even primary school maths.

I remember the squad cost debate days, I never understood how you had the patience. If that was me I'd be calling everyone idiots and would probably accuse their Father's of not being in their lives. You have the patience of a saint.

Moah

Emery not being the only problem doesn't justify his stay. You have got to start somewhere and we are restructuring our squad steadily so it's the manager's time to go.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Money helps, but it's not everything. Nobody is denying it makes a difference to a clubs chances of success. The club that spends say, 200m a year over a period of 3 years (600m) isn't guaranteed to do better than the club that spends 100m a year over the same period (300m. Now 300m is a huge difference on paper, but in an era where you can only get 3 or 4 top class players with 200m, management, scouting and lots of other factors come into play, and so it has proven, also.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"We are drawing the last matches, we can see those matches negatively because we didn't win or positively because we didn't lose. We are in the balance, but we when you are a team like Arsenal we need to win more than draw or lose."
the full quote isn't that bad tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom