• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You think the squad is worse now than before?

Slightly better, work in progress. It’s hard to judge because I don’t know how much Unai is holding them back.

Wenger is telling Bayern to wait for him while he decides. He’s playing at a different level now, got Bayern Munich on strings.

Slightly better, work in progress. It’s hard to judge because I don’t know how much Unai is holding them back.

Wenger is telling Bayern to wait for him while he decides. He’s playing at a different level now, got Bayern Munich on strings.

After the way fans hounded Wenger out of the club it would be amazing(at least for me) to see the old man coming out of this whole situation as a winner! Tbh I think the fans deserve to suffer next 10-20 years!

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Reading the interview with him on Sky Sports is shocking. He describes our performance away to Frankfurt as a "complete performance" and thought our build up play in the first half away to Watford was very good. Frankfurt battered us for parts of the game and depite leading 2-0 we were woeful away to Watford, who were bottom of the table.

The worst part of the mess we`re in is that Emery seem to believe we`re doing pretty good and are close to being the the team he wants us to be. He`s so clueless it`s unreal.

He no also says the team didn`t play the way he wanted against Wolves but after the game he said he thought we played very well tactically. Absolute clown this guy.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Speaking to my brother, not a big football fan but gets tickets due to his job, been to most of the home games.

Says there isn’t an anti Emery movement at the stadium, just frustration.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Speaking to my brother, not a big football fan but gets tickets due to his job, been to most of the home games.

Says there isn’t an anti Emery movement at the stadium, just frustration.
He's right, and contrary to popular belief on this board, the fans in the stadium are incredibly patient and they're always the last to give the official verdict. When it's done with them, it's done. But things can move quickly and I'm sure it's close.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You'll always get pockets of discontent, and social media being what it is, will always use it to paint a bigger picture. Those who like the narrative will do their best to blow it up, but the truth always comes out in time. In the meantime, people have their fun.

Vanpayslip

I’m starting to think more and more that he either has no clue or realises he has lost the battle and is seeing his time through the end of the season.

I’m not liking his undertones of trying to shift the blame onto others. His interview with Sky was stuff he made up. Frankfurt would have thrashed us if they could finish. Saying Pepe is behind schedule is nonsense. We have had difficulty integrating foreign forwards since the 90s and some have gone on to be world class. The whole multiple formations is not an issue is a joke too.

Brendan Rogers just said ‘there are no easy games in the premier league’ as if we are a bottom half club. Thank you Emery :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Well he never managed to successfully do it at United, why would he do it here. The maximum we could possibly achieve short-term with Jose is 3rd at best. And as the seasons progress the players get bored.

Leicester was a once off, there was no City and Liverpool get 90+ points back then.

Further more defensive football leads to short-terms results but long term gets stale very quickly and even more so if it doesn't involve winning titles. There's a reason why Jose's reigns end in tears because the players get sick of the win at all costs/us against the world stuff that he forces his players to be part of. The players get bored his tactics stop being as effective and it'll end in tears, tho for Jose it usually comes with a nice compensation package.

Modern footballers more than any time in history simply don't want to be playing negative football. Most look at what Liverpool are doing, look at what City are doing and they'll envy that if their team is going for the pragmatic approach.

We need Short term success!

Sort out the defense, secure top 4, EL or a cup and then evolve.

If we Keep going backwards we cant improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom