• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Made a lovely lunch for me and the missus, already walked the dog and had some really good beer (not necessarily in this order). I’m ready to be bored to death and take another 10/10 nap.

Hopefully I dream of us winning and Emery getting the sack not being mutually exclusive somehow.

giphy.gif

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Are Leicester fans chanting champions of England you’ll never sing that loool. I know it’s been a while but...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Emery apparently told him he plays like Roberto Carlos. I’m sure you of all people would find that offensive.

Was it the left back or the right back agenda merchant that actually agreed with him?

God, after that one I don’t know how the Wolves comments and the Sky interview still get my gears grinding. :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom