• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Really good goal by Leicester, I think you could see it as soon as it got into the box that we were in trouble especially with Vardy being in space.

I will admit we have gotten into the match a lot better in the 2nd half but we're just not consistently good enough over a game and the underlying stats are starting to show, Leicester ofc out shooting and out xG us.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
5 defensive players on the field and our defense is still a shambles. Can we sack this jackass after the game?
Get Pat Rice as caretaker till the end of the season, I don't know, just get his rat face outta here.

I was just about to put a bet on arsenal to win 1-0. Thank goodness I forgot my password and in the waiting time Leicester scored.

Surely if the board have any ambition it has to be Emery out after this? FFS what a shambles

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

8 points behind top 4
Poor football
No philosophy
Poor handling of the Xhaka and Özil situation
Generally a joke really now

Surely that’s Emery gone now.

OSBK

Established Member
They are pumped up and driving each other.

We look like we have just been told to do the washing up after a sunday roast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom