• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why play other way? He has best defense in the league. He is second. With arguably 6-10th squad.

Its clear by day why he is manager and you are just a forum poster.

I mean if we’re hiring managers based on the criteria of “Are they better than some wum on AM?” then sure give Brendan five years.

But Liverpool knew he wouldn’t win them the CL or turn them into title contenders. Went after a proper manager.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I know we’re losing but I love watching Emery’s stupid face in the rain like that one last time

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
our best player was david luiz.

Our entire system is amateurish at best.

at least 5 players jogging around most of the game.

They dont care anymore. They are angry with the fans because of Xhaka and they dont respect the manager.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I don't really care at this point, as long as it isn't Mourinho. He isn't meant for Arsenal, but anyway I don't see our board going anywhere near him. There may be short-termism with some, but as far as I am concerned Arsenal does have underlying long-term values.

I feel like Mourinho would just actively try to dismantle Wenger’s legacy. He strikes me as a petty maniac. I’d be terrified with him driving my car, let alone my club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm actually just amazed at how this team is still in 6th, feels like it should be much lower. Can't actually off the top of my head remember the last game we won in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom