• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
For the rest of this season I would even accept Mourinho ffs. He got the best out of Özil after all (clutching at straws here)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We can try and push for the Europa League and face a Man United potentially, but we should just completely write off this season and prepare for next season now.

Do not make a mistake of bringing in the wrong manager. We need an astute appointment next season, someone who can steady the ship and get us playing smart, attractive football.

League is still our best bet, although out of the CL third place teams I reckon only Inter would trouble us, maybe Bayer Leverkusen if they made it.

I hope Chelsea go through in their group, much rather Valencia than them or Ajax.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im actually looking forward to AFTV tonight.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
tHnoMY.gif

We found love in a hopeless place

ASIF

I hate Jose Mourinho with a passion but he was once a elite manager who got the better of Wenger every time.And went 2 or 3 season unbeaten at Stamford bridge and won everything.I would take Jose Because my love for Arsenal is more then my hatred for Jose Mourinho.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Pellegrini imo is the most interesting option
after that i would take almost anything.

i want someone with PL experience and that knows how to manage players that have huge profiles like Özil and Auba.

we have a very difficult dressing room. as good as Wilder is he is going to get eaten up by our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom