• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’m trying to understand the way we play and his recent comments and the only thing I can think of is that he thinks we’re a 5-7th club and top 4 is some miracle like when Everton/Leicester make it etc which is why he was appointed. I need to know how the board sold the club to him. I think he genuinely thinks the entire squad is really limited??

I know it’s ultimately that he’s **** but seriously this is really bad I’m trying to understand.
He probably has an inferior complex. He always approaches every team like that. Even in PSG he did that until players literally told him to stop making things harder and let them destroy farmers in freedom.

Gooner_girl14

Y'all wanted Wenger out and now we're in full crisis mode after this clown can't cut the mustard.
We'll sink to new lows before we rise back up because we'll probably have to go through a couple of managers until we find the winning formula, just like every other club.

Wenger needed to go, I have no doubt that as he had stagnated big time and he was ruining his legacy towards the end. Problem is we’ve replaced him with the wrong man. It’s not easy to replace a manager who’s been there for 2 decades, look at Man Utd who still haven’t figured it out. The question now is if the board have the guts to sack him before it gets any worse.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He probably has an inferior complex. He always approaches every team like that. Even in PSG he did that until players literally told him to stop making things harder and let them destroy farmers in freedom.
It’s just so bizarre. He won’t get a top job again and I’m sure he’d feel more comfortable like that

mpower2540

The guy should’ve be removed no doubt but I have to say I wasn't particularly furious about much he did today. Too late with the sub and Tierney should’ve started but apart from that I thought we were beaten by a significantly better side. What really worried me about today is how I think there’s so many players in our team that are just piss poor footballers and that many of us (including myself) have overrated their abilities. In terms of sheer footballing talent/skill Özil is just a level above everyone else in our squad. Frightening

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m trying to understand the way we play and his recent comments and the only thing I can think of is that he thinks we’re a 5-7th club and top 4 is some miracle like when Everton/Leicester make it etc which is why he was appointed. I need to know how the board sold the club to him. I think he genuinely thinks the entire squad is really limited??

I know it’s ultimately that he’s **** but seriously this is really bad I’m trying to understand.
Basically the reason he did so well with limited clubs is because that’s his speciality. Grinding out results.

It’s not that he thinks we’re limited, it’s the only way he knows. He’s basically a street racer who’s got the keys to an F1 car.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If he isn't sacked within the next few days think I might give the rest of the season a pass. It's just too awful to watch. I'd rather watch paint dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom