• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Luis Enrique isn't fit to clean Wengers boots. We're appointing managers worse than Wenger ffs. After all this talk of how Wenger was holding us back and literally any coach would improve yet here we are. I hope yous are all happy. You've got your Arsenal back. We're back to the Bruce Rioch era.

Had to happen at some point, his own fault at the end of the day. We move on!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would literally want anyone but Mourinho, or Emery to stay...would back this appointment.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully Enrique rejects if we do approach him and sack Emery, comes as across as overrated and frankly sh*t

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I doubt it will be Enrique but Raul contacting other coaches is a positive rumor.

That’s what my suspicion is. Seems a bit conspiracy theory but I still think it’s Mourinho.

Can see them publicly going after someone like Enrique who’ll never take the job then going to Jose and spinning it as the only option out there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Enrique done better than Valverde at barca won CL with them but his time at Roma was total disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom