• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It disappoints me a lot of you think a new manager will do so much better with these players. It's gonna be the same whoever comes in this is a Europa league level squad at best.
Well said mate. Posters don't want to see this because it's part of the 'Emery is ****' narrative, to boost the squad abilities.

The truth is that our squad is really not that good in certain areas and in addition Emery has lost his way.

The club is really not progressing. This could be a disaster by the end of the season.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Well said mate. Posters don't want to see this because it's part of the 'Emery is ****' narrative, to boost the squad abilities.

The truth is that our squad is really not that good in certain areas and in addition Emery has lost his way.

The club is really not progressing. This could be a disaster by the end of the season.

You'd think we'd learn from Arsène, I've definitely learnt my lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom