• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
The loyalist in me wants to say F you to all those Wenger out ****s who didn't have the class to allow him to see out the final year of his contract. Those idiots allowed the present atmosphere to be born which resulted in him getting the boot and us ending up with Emery. F YOU TO YOU LOT.

That being said, well enjoy the show Mr good ebening is putting on.

I can't wait to see the back of him.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Really showing himself to be a poor manager now. He's killing our players confidence, and if we keep him now this becomes a board problem.

The thing is, losing away to Leicester can happen. We didn't lose this though because it can happen, we are now losing to them because they are the better team, and we have managed our way there.

Polar Bear

I was very unhappy with the end of last season in the prem, and of course the Chelsea final, it was abysmal, However yes I did want to allow him to start this season and bring some players in, but I never could have believed after 12 games we will be below Sheffield Utd, and has minus goal difference, its despicable, and its not just the results, its the actual football too, the football we are playing is beyond bad, its like a very scrappy relegation team. He has to go ASAP

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
The loyalist in me wants to say F you to all those Wenger out ****s who didn't have the class to allow him to see out the final year of his contract. Those idiots allowed the present atmosphere to be born which resulted in him getting the boot and us ending up with Emery. F YOU TO YOU LOT.

That being said, well enjoy the show Mr good ebening is putting on.

I can't wait to see the back of him.

:lol:

We've lost there the last 3 years
No. He's lost there twice in two years. Wenger only lost there once in God knows how many years and he was being sabotaged by the fans, unlike today when our visiting supporters sang louder than the home supporters.
Am so done with this ****.

#EmeryOut

Highbury

People our talking ****e about Wenger now :lol:

he was finished and the club was going nowhere. He botched a PL title in 2016 when all sides were playing crap and he was just 1 point behind Leicester in February.

with the likes of Sp**s improving, he was no longer capable of taking us to the CL where he kept getting thrashed by Bayern year in year out.

Arsenal messes up big time by appointing Emery, however, that doesn’t mean that they were wrong in letting Wenger go.

bring in a top manager and he will show you why it was time for Arsenal and Wenger to part ways.

we replaced him with someone who is worse than a past it Wenger.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If the board doesn’t fire him now is going to be more wasted time and probably we will lose players in January. I can see teams bidding for PEA, he could force the move if he continue without scoring and under Emery management.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He's somehow convinced the players & the board that we're crap & he's doing a rescue job.
Pathetic lying b*tch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom