• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Lack of style. Constant tinkering with the set ups on a game per game basis. Confused player. Defence haven't improved. Communication issues.

These are quit deep rooted problems I would say, and nothing indicates El Mister can turn this around. Raul and Edu should at least have started the process of looking around, getting in touch with other managers, other wise it's quite ****ed tbf. Are they willing to perhaps throw away this season?

Preacher

Always Crying
The internal view is that prior to the (opening) goal (scored by Leicester City), the Gunners had been dominating play, creating doubts in their opponents’ minds and building momentum. @David_Ornstein

Is this some kind of banter, that I don't udnerstand ?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
That's me done then. Why should I spend yet another season of anger and heartache? Actually scrap that, utter ****ing numbness.

Why should I waste any more emotional energy on this club, a club that has totally forgotten what it should be?

If the club doesn't care, why the **** should I?

I'm done with Arsenal. Embarrassment of the football world.

Pepes blue pill

Think that article is bull **** tbh, no way they think the project is on track when we are nine points off top four already...using there mouth piece to try and make it look like we aint desperate imo and let them go about their business of getting a new man in

Pepes blue pill

“Results will improve atmosphere”. That’s the problem isn’t it? The results aren’t coming because the performances are **** due to him being a coward of a manager. This won’t get better unless Emery has a brain transplant.

Its not true either, could quite possible get good results in our next 5/6 games but then a difficult xmas period will see us struggle again, fans know that so even if he gets a few wins on the trot they wont take to him and there is ofcourse the chance he will fu ck the easier games up anyways

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Raul is a fraud. I had my doubts when he came here tbh.

The lad done some questionable things when he was at Barcelona.

If we’re looking at a long term project then Sven Mislintat and his choice (Julian Nagelsmann) should be here not Raul and Bumnai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom