• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
That's me done then. Why should I spend yet another season of anger and heartache? Actually scrap that, utter ****ing numbness.

Why should I waste any more emotional energy on this club, a club that has totally forgotten what it should be?

If the club doesn't care, why the **** should I?

I'm done with Arsenal. Embarrassment of the football world.

I think me general approach from now on will be to focus on my interest in the PL first, Arsenal second. If that makes sense

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway I was expecting our club won't make changes now but saying that we are in right path is so wrong

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

All I can do is pray this is PR to keep things ticking until they find a replacement.

Hoping this is the vote of confidence. Countless examples over the years of boards saying the manager’s job is safe only for him to be sacked shortly after. Please let this be the case.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can't believe this tbh. Worst start in 30 years or something, fan base united in wanting him out. Top 4 already looking impossible, players not interested... And he still is being given the season?

How can the same people who spent 70m on a winger lack any ambition whatsover? Doesn't add up at all.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Hoping this is the vote of confidence. Countless examples over the years of boards saying the manager’s job is safe only for him to be sacked shortly after. Please let this be the case.
I was going to say its a vote of confidence.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger:
2015/16: P19 W12 GD 20 at Home, P19, W8 GD 9 Away
2016/17: P19 W14 GD 22 at Home, P19, W9 GD 10 Away
2017/18: P19 W15 GD 34 at Home, P19, W4 GD -11 Away

Emery:
2018/19: P19 W14 GD 26 at Home, P19, W7 GD -4 Away
2019/20: P6, W3 GD 3 at Home, P6, W1 GD -4 Away
(Projected)
2019/20: P19, W11 GD 13 at Home, P19, W7 GD -12

Wenger got sacked due to a general regression and a horrible away record in his last season (in bold).

Emery has taken over after Wenger's worst two seasons and has taken us backwards from there.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I hoped it wouldn`t be necessary as he seems like a decent guy but if this is the view of the board, the fans need to hound Emery out of this club by any means necessary except death threats and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom