• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It disappoints me a lot of you think a new manager will do so much better with these players. It's gonna be the same whoever comes in this is a Europa league level squad at best.
Aubamayang is the reason I don’t believe that.

The defence will continue to be leaky but this squad isn’t bad enough to have faced the third most shots in the PL this season.

Our strike force should be getting us top four with a good manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So now it's up to emery to get things right we really have no choice he need to start to act like real coach and not guy who has no clue

Pepes blue pill

Well if they dont sack him I will find better things to waste my time on and will just avoid liverpool winning the league as well so there is a silver lining

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

I have legitimately no idea wtf he is saying. A year and a half at the job and this is his language level? Makes Tevez look like some polylinguist genius in comparision.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Taken from reddit. Unreal if they truly believe this.

• This is Arsenal’s worst start to a top-flight season since 1982-83.

• Unai Emery is now the favourite with most bookmakers to become the Premier League’s next managerial casualty and speculation is already rife about who might succeed the Spaniard.

• However, The Athletic has been informed by senior sources that Arsenal’s hierarchy remain “100 per cent” behind Emery and still plan to wait until the summer before making a decision on his future.

• Whether or not that plan changes is impossible to predict, but the 48-year-old will be in position for his side’s next match at home to Southampton on November 23 and is said to have the total backing of Arsenal’s ownership, board of directors and executives to turn the situation round.

• We are told that owner Stan Kroenke and his son Josh, head of football Raul Sanllehi, managing director Vinai Venkatesham, technical director Edu and all other influential figures are firmly on the same page.

• Reports of contact being established with potential successors to Emery are vigorously denied and it has been clearly communicated that they are not considering a change of head coach.

• There is acknowledgement at Arsenal that Leicester are an extremely strong side, especially at home, and the top brass think Emery’s team showed clear signs of improved performance. It encouraged their view that Arsenal are on the right path and possess players and staff of the quality and capacity required to reach their targets. They are adamant their project is sound, well planned and will bring success, provided the external atmosphere allows it to do so. They hope the international break comes at a good time for the squad — allowing them a welcome change of scenery — but accept the absence of domestic matches will increase the “noise” around Emery and they are determined not to let it influence their thoughts or actions.

• With 26 games to be played, Arsenal’s powerbrokers feel there is plenty of time for their fortunes to be reversed and a run of positive results to transform the atmosphere. They are preaching qualities such as patience, confidence, belief, focus, resilience, togetherness and consistency.

• There is no attempt to hide the fact that most of their problems have been self inflicted, though they also apportion blame to the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) system.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly this is what I expected, wishful thinking that he would be sacked right now.. Not much to like about Arsenal currently

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This is hard to take. Wow, the initial progress unter him was lost a long time ago..

This will be a very very very dire season and is going to hurt big time

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tactically we are approaching games like we are relegation candidates, the players seem to buy into that Emery "mindgame" and adjust their ability accordingly.
I’ve been trying to find a way to say this for a few weeks now.

You keep training guys like they’re cloggers and eventually they will think and play like cloggers. Even Xhaka the scapegoat of the season was never this bad under Wenger. Auba should be scoring 30, only Mbappe was better than Pepe in Ligue1 last season, Ceballos is way too talented to be playing as poorly as he is and the list goes on.

Wenger never

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This is absolutely ridiculous if this is true, somehow I knew this was on the board aswell. I thought Edu with the invincibles was better then this, obviously I was completely wrong. The board are obviously corrupt & afraid to do things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe the audacity to call fan unrest "noise". Total disrespect is shown. The Emirates will become more toxic now, just because of this.
Emirates been toxic since wenger days our fans don't show much support and when result go against us they can't wait boo our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom