• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livommar

Embarrassing

As soon as he fans start to turn on the likes of Raul and Edu they’ll then throw Emery under the bus to protect themselves

What a riot

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Embarrassing

As soon as he fans start to turn on the likes of Raul and Edu they’ll then throw Emery under the bus to protect themselves

What a riot

I could never turn on Edu. He was brought in when everything was *******.

Raul that Barcelona fraud needs to go though. The fans will turn on him soon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Worst case scenario, the club is willing to wait for Luis Enrique and feel he’d be better in the summer.

Looks like we’re entering our Hicks & Gillette years.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Worst case scenario, the club is willing to wait for Luis Enrique and feel he’d be better in the summer.

Luis Enrique to guide us to a Europa League 2021 victory?

Underwhelming stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

It was expected our club just don't have balls to take risks so it's up to managers to make club better

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope fans not be toxic leave things outside the stadium keep supporting the team even if it's struggle to do so but at least we'll do our jobs. Booing and booing our own players won't even help

ASIF

I slept thinking this Rat face coward will be gone by morning but looks like he is going to destroy the club till the end of the season.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
There is acknowledgement at Arsenal that Leicester are an extremely strong side, especially at home, and the top brass think Emery’s team showed clear signs of improved performance. It encouraged their view that Arsenal are on the right path and possess players and staff of the quality and capacity required to reach their targets. They are adamant their project is sound, well planned and will bring success, provided the external atmosphere allows it to do so.

They are trying to pin the dog **** they along with Emery serve every week on the fans :rofl::rofl:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I hope fans not be toxic leave things outside the stadium keep supporting the team even if it's struggle to do so but at least we'll do our jobs. Booing and booing our own players won't even help

Yeah agreed, no point making the situation worse.. Besides if a toxic atmosphere is the only way to change then Emery is just a small part of the problem.

Ewarwoowar

Hope the board are playing their poker face and not truly back Emery to the summer, can't see any of these bums turning out their pockets to bail us out when all our players jump ship for bargain basement prices.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need another letter from the fans tbf this time with a few tear drops from that Hugh Wizzy lad.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Whats meant to happen then? The board nor Emery won't get a message unless part of the supporters don't attend home games anymore, maybe not throw stuff but how else are the board going to get a message? It's just getting ridiculous by the minute & it may show the supporters care for the success of the club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be honest I got bad vibes from Raul the second he came in. People on here who knew Edu from Brazilian football weren’t impressed by him either.

Chasing Sven out looks a dreadful decision, Kroenkes seem happy to take a back seat. It’s honestly hard to get hopeful for the near future because behind the scenes it’s a mess.

If they let Emery stay to the summer half the squad will leave and we’ll be at the start of yet another rebuilding job, but without CL money.

Doubt we’ll be in a position to fix everything with one managerial hire and even if we wanted to, what top manager is going to want to come to such a shambles?

The board and owners have held us back since 2007, hard to see any real change coming until we get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom