• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
bagdad-bob.jpg

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
This has to be a form of media spin while they’re looking for a new manager. Worst season start in 40 years, no improvement in 18 months and top 4 could be gone by december.

They can’t believe that he is going to turn this around. They just can’t.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
We're stuck with this guy, aren't we? Imagine how much of a clusterf**k it's going to be next month if now it's like this.
By the beginning of January we'll probably drop to 11th-14th place.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s an old past it injury ridden Kos got to do with anything? We replaced him with a better player anyway.

I do think we’ll win our next few games though.

Keplaz

This has to be a form of media spin while they’re looking for a new manager. Worst season start in 40 years, no improvement in 18 months and top 4 could be gone by december.

They can’t believe that he is going to turn this around. They just can’t.
I think he might be an amazing Data Analyst but a poor tactician and man manager. I don't think he has the ability to fix things. And he has alienated the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom