• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The Emery diss track :lol:

giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Arteta won't be on a huge salary so it'd be easy to sack him. Just give him a contract till the summer and then decide from there. It's not that much of a risk if we approach it like that. The season's a write off now.

MikeVinna

Established Member
You’re assuming Arteta even wants to come. I’d love him here to be fair. But if he fails his managerial career is over before it starts. And I can imagine he’s feeling comfortable at City and learning from Pep.

Plutarch

I don't see that appointing Arteta would be any better than appointing Freddie Ljungberg. In fact, I'd rather have Ljungberg. What has Arteta ever done that makes people think he'll be a good manager? At least Ljungberg knows the club really well, and he was successful with the reserve teams.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
in terms of positives, I see that no one here has yet mentioned Phill Neville to take over so things are looking up in my eyes

If we can't beat Soton at home in our next fixture, I might even be temtped to call for Phil 'Uruguay can progress further than what they've ever done before' Neville.

Desperation does weird things to a man.

zilfy

Why the heck are there pages and pages about Arteta ? We just got the news that we won't get a new coach - you guys are literally drowning yourselves in pure sorrow, this will only lead to depression :lol:
From David Ornstein on the 19th of July:

Sources tell @BBCSport Arsenal have not submitted a bid for Lille forward Nicolas Pepe and do not have the level of money being reported (€80m) to sign the Ivory Coast international this summer #LOSC #AFC

7:37 AM - Jul 14, 2019

Dont believe everything you hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom