• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein is a mug. I said it already before and I'll say it again. After he has gone to Athletic, his articles quality has gone down. He became sensationalist. The man probably has articles and clicks quota, which he must reach over the month.
Tune in next week. :facepalm:

Qa5jbWl2

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Ornstein is a mug. I said it already before and I'll say it again. After he has gone to Athletic, his articles quality has gone down. He became sensationalist. The man probably has articles and clicks quota, which he must reach over the month.

I thought they were a legit & serious media because they're highly rated in the nba community.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Troopz was talking about Xhaka ''not being albanian anyway, he's swiss'' the other week, thats crossing the line, turned on Emery now too.

Troopz can do what he likes, Auba can also be friends with who he likes, but as a captain of Arsenal its not really fitting to be associating so closely and bringing to the club, media personalities who are so volatile towards your manager and team mates.

This is Arsenal ffs. We're in Banter Fc territory now.
Maybe Auba has an ulterior motive and wants Emery out. Who will the board and fans back between Emery and Auba? Not Emery, that's for sure.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He's always been about Arsenal dressing room and dirty laundry, no? I don't remember anything big from him since announcing Emery as our new manager. In transfers he's usually hours behind top dogs like Fabrizio Romano and other Di Marzio's old pals.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Troopz ****s on our players and manager (both Wenger ad Emery) on a weekly basis and has become a celebrity based on the clubs failures. Surely people can see why our captain being friends with that sort of person isn't a great look. Especially with what Troopz was saying about Xhaka, you can see why it'd annoy a lot of the other players. It's alright for Auba tho, he knows these lads won't abuse him if he's buddies with them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Btw I'm not sure who Auba is telling to **** off, but wasn't that the reason Xhaka was stripped off the captaincy in the first place? :lol:

Like are we gonna see some consistency with this or what?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
My TL on twitter is filled with people condemning Auba. Also looking back at how he left Dortmund....
I don't like AFTV either but we can't control everything our players do outside of their contract. After meek and mild Kos forced his way out, I've no confidence in keeping anyone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Troopz ****s on our players and manager (both Wenger ad Emery) on a weekly basis and has become a celebrity based on the clubs failures. Surely people can see why our captain being friends with that sort of person isn't a great look. Especially with what Troopz was saying about Xhaka, you can see why it'd annoy a lot of the other players. It's alright for Auba tho, he knows these lads won't abuse him if he's buddies with them.
That what people will never understand i'm not against Auba being friend with Troopz but i'm with club that advising him to not follow what they said.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This club is pathetic, I'm embarassed to be an Arsenal fan right now.

Compare what goes on here to teams like Liverpool, City or even sides like Sheffield, Leicester etc where it is strictly about the football and results.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom