• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting to see who Sp**s can attract...as they aren't getting Champions League next year, don't have a lot of money and alot of their players are running down their contracts.
The guys who are taken at a top club and have other plans, aside - Klopp, Pep, Ten Hag etc. They can get any manager they want.

Rodgers looks a good fit for the summer given the circumstances you’ve just outlined. Levy will probably pay the compensation for him. Until then they can stick with Potch or get an interim.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Lucky them. We're stuck with Dracula for the season it seems.

Nf7s.gif

Pepes blue pill

ffs, looks like Sp**s will take action before our board will

On the plus side I would then bin off emery if pochettino would take the job (Obv wont happen)

Pepes blue pill

They won't sack him now i read it'll cost them 12M to do so so maybe they'll do it in summer

Yeah hopefully all the talk is rubbish, dont get why people think clubs wont sake a manager cus it will cost x amount tho, if they think where the manager is taking them is gonna to cost them more than if they fire him then they will make their move

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah hopefully all the talk is rubbish, dont get why people think clubs wont sake a manager cus it will cost x amount tho, if they think where the manager is taking them is gonna to cost them more than if they fire him then they will make their move
I think because they are in long term contract clubs are stupid to give managers longer than 2 years contract

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Can't believe they are close to firing the manager that made them a relevant team, despite them spending zero last year. Meanwhile despite all the spending we are stuck with Emery, just cause he is pals with Raul.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They compared this man to Wenger uno, he leaves Sp**s trophyless. I ****ing told yous all their Keegan's Newcastle all over again.

Top Bottom