• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Story in Germany now goes Rummenigge called him up without talking to the other higher ups, probably meaning Brazzo and Uli, which is the reason they don't truly want Wenger. But: Uli has come out and said he's not involved in choosing the next guy, as he'll be gone as president very, very soon. Brazzo is a marionette, so if Rummenigge, who has practically first say right now at Bayern, called him, he's definitely in the running and they are thinking about him.

I guess it really boils down a few factors: He's clearly the best available manager right now. But Bayern are working hard on their future; Hoeness will be gone in iirc the next few weeks, Rummenigge will be gone in a year. They will probably want to complete this executive overhaul with a young manager, and it's absolutely clear their main target is Ten Hag, who they can get in the summer. On Wenger's behalf I'm pretty sure he's interested in the Bayern job, but I'm just not sure if for only 6 months. If he went there and it clicks, though, he's surely still a good prospect for Bayern even for say 1.5 years. He's an attacking manager, he's good at developing youngsters which Bayern have quite a bunch of, they have a big french contigent, and you never now if their longtime target Nagelsmann won't be available in 2021. There's a lot of risk and a lot of chance for everyone involved here. Don't think this is done yet and it'll be an interesting one or two weeks ahead re: Arsène Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expected he joining Fifa bit disappointed he start working with corrupted organisation but hopefully he'll fix that in fifa

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Very glad for Arsène. I am sure he was guaranteed complete freedom in his operations and probably huge amounts of budget to implement his ideas on football growth.

Probably this is a position which was specifically made for him.

One Arsène Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
P*ssed about this.

Would like to have seen the best manager in my lifetime, manage just one more time before he calls it a day. Very sad.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
P*ssed about this.

Would like to have seen the best manager in my lifetime, manage just one more time before he calls it a day. Very sad.

Feel the same way.However if there is one man to have a real impact in his new role, it`s Arsène. Still sad though when you realise we`ll probably never see him on the touchline again.

If he`s happy with this role and enjoying life, I`m happy though. I read somewhere that his brother and sister have not been well and he also commented on how people close to him said he seemed a lot more relaxed these days.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Wengerball, as the fans sing... “One Arsène Wenger” :drool:

****ing Gibbs though!

That was nice reminder of some great football we used to witness on regular occassion.
It's becoming like a relic to see our team with such intricate passes and attack through THE MIDDLE.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Feel the same way.However if there is one man to have a real impact in his new role, it`s Arsène. Still sad though when you realise we`ll probably never see him on the touchline again.

If he`s happy with this role and enjoying life, I`m happy though. I read somewhere that his brother and sister have not been well and he also commented on how people close to him said he seemed a lot more relaxed these days.
He looks years younger, leaving management was a great decision and I'm sure this new role is something he'll enjoy without the stress of top flight management. I would have hated to see him get back into it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was nice reminder of some great football we used to witness on regular occassion.
It's becoming like a relic to see our team with such intricate passes and attack through THE MIDDLE.

Arteta-Diaby with Cazorla...could slice through most teams, such a quality midfield.

Kos and Per at the back too :)

Top Bottom