• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not in terms of individual quality. It's the sheer imbalance. It's the utter lack of pace and physique. It's the Premier League ffs.

There's no pace power or technique. All Torreira does is chase the ball and all Guendouzi does is take it and go a few strides up the pitch and lose the ball. Neither can pass to save their lives, they make Jordan Henderson look like Fabregas.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EJUXgmBWkAE90yM.jpg

****s sake :rofl:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So all thise players that left Arsène, was that because he was a bad man manager? I think Arsenal fans like to drive themselves crazy and create narratives, the media know this and love to stir it and you guys eat it up.

Koscielny was the most overrated Arsenal player ever anyway, good riddance to that
bum his legacy is singlehandedly losing hs many big games and in general being a weak defender.

You not wrong with this.

As for Koscielny leaving because of Emery? That is the worst excuse I have seen to justify his exit. The bloke wanted to semi retire, on a longer contract than we were willing to offer. No other explanation should be made for him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

There's no pace power or technique. All Torreira does is chase the ball and all Guendouzi does is take it and go a few strides up the pitch and lose the ball. Neither can pass to save their lives, they make Jordan Henderson look like Fabregas.
Guendouzi certainly has potential mate, can't deny that but he has just been way too overplayed this year & at only 20yo he certainly needs a break. When he plays your right about him releasing the ball way too late, to many times he had someone in a good position but he either didn't see them or he just ignored them.

As for Torreira, he is just being played way to high up the pitch, put him back in his position of defensive midfielder & he'll probably fire again. He's more likely to want to go sooner rather then later if he gets played consistently in an uncomfortable position, when will Emery learn this? Just getting ridiculous now with Emery & players positions, tactics etc.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How? Arsène got sacked because he missed out on CL twice in a row if they listened to fans Arsène would’ve been sacked years ago. You’re giving fans way too much credit.
Nah, lad, the fans' discontent intensified during the last two seasons, culminating in huge chunks of the stadium resembling the Etihad on league cup night. I think you underestimate the influence of Arsenal fans deciding they'd rather do something else on a matchday. It's damaging on so many fronts.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Do Arsenal have the most critical & least faithful fans in the PL competition at all haha? I still think while Emery needs to go we do have to be standing by our players & showing support. Who knows what will happen to the players if we do tbh.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

No, far from it, some of the best fans in the PL.
Well then lets start standing by our team now despite our dire straights atm. Don't forget it all goes round in circles, Liverpool are way up now but they had been through the same situation as us a few years back. We'll be way back up there in a few years time with the right manger (hopefully.)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Do Arsenal have the most critical & least faithful fans in the PL competition at all haha? I still think while Emery needs to go we do have to be standing by our players & showing support. Who knows what will happen to the players if we do tbh.
Our last manager was here for 22 years, which is not really consistent with what you're implying. Don't read too much into opinions on social media. The fans who matter are standing by the players that are, according to them, worth standing by.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember when Ox liked a "Wenger Out" post in like 2017 or something, was on Sky Sports News the next day saying it was an accident and saying how sorry he was...now it seems so common for our players to like "Emery Out" posts that the media don't even seem to care, nor do players try and clear it up...must be horrible behind the scenes at the club atm.

Hexagon9

I think so too. Much more noise being made elsewhere before it gets into the stadium, which is always the case
Funny you should say that, but our fans are generally a bit quiet in the Emirates aren’t they? Or are all big PL grounds a bit like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom