• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I believe some of it was the rivalry, but I've also maintained that international football was just stronger back then.

Euro 2004 was really unlucky for England, reckon they would have won it if they beat Portugal...Sol and Cole were amazing that tournament.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
England had a number of issues back in the “golden generation” days.

Management was the major issue, couldn’t find a system other than 442 or a variation of it. Other issue was the players not being able to do slow the game down.

Even now, this England team loses as soon as it plays a decent team.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
CR7 puts Portugal up thanks to a penalty. Moldova up against France as well. That's a shocker! Albania up, too. 1-0 England and Serbia.

Riou

Giroud rescuing France, normal these days...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

England had a number of issues back in the “golden generation” days.

Management was the major issue, couldn’t find a system other than 442 or a variation of it. Other issue was the players not being able to do slow the game down.

Even now, this England team loses as soon as it plays a decent team.

Any player who takes care of the ball above being a powerhouse or workhorse isn’t trusted by Southgate, he left the likes of Wilshere out at every opportunity.

In the World Cup his midfield couldn’t keep the ball. It was like Emeryball in many ways, play athletic football and in transition but if you can’t control the midfield at the highest level you’ll come up short.

Trying to win tournaments by focusing on set pieces with that good a player pool is banter stuff.

Riou

Any player who takes care of the ball above being a powerhouse or workhorse isn’t trusted by Southgate, he left the likes of Wilshere out at every opportunity.

In the World Cup his midfield couldn’t keep the ball. It was like Emeryball in many ways, play athletic football and in transition but if you can’t control the midfield at the highest level you’ll come up short.

Trying to win tournaments by focusing on set pieces with that good a player pool is banter stuff.

Southgate is a massive ***** tbf.

If I missed a penalty in a Champions League semi final for The Arsenal, it would be one of the worst things to ever happen to me...then if ****ing Pizza Hut called me up and said... “Hey Danny, you know that horrible and extremely painful moment of that pen miss for you and your team...how about an ad were we are all having a little laugh and a giggle out of it, cool?” ...they would get a very strong piss off!

Can’t trust a man who would do that imo.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom