• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No way haland will cost more than auba costed us. Auba better than either atm also.

Auba is better of course, but the combination of his age and contract situation means we’ll get less for him than what the others will go for.

Reading 80-100m for Haland.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We might have to take the hit. Auba couldn't refuse Barca or Real. Kills our season, but gives the new manager money to play with. Auba would leave in the summer anyway with no champions league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Barca's transfer activity is very similat to ours the last few years, don't buy what's needed, buy what is available...should be looking to sort out their midfield, Auba would be good for them though.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Auba is better of course, but the combination of his age and contract situation means we’ll get less for him than what the others will go for.

Reading 80-100m for Haland.
Maybe 40-60 for me. Farmer league boy tbf.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Maybe 40-60 for me. Farmer league boy tbf.

We got that much for Iwobi. Haland has 100 times more hype, is scoring in the CL and being linked with super clubs.

Maybe a farmer leaguer, but strikers are very hard to get so their price is inflated.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
We got that much for Iwobi. Haland has 100 times more hype, is scoring in the CL and being linked with super clubs.

Maybe a farmer leaguer, but strikers are very hard to get so their price is inflated.
English player are inflated as well tho. You might be right. A.Madrid did pay 100 mil for joao felix tho. Which seems a better talent from the YT clips. Hard for Håland to do better than he does tho :lol:.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

No no no, no no.

Absolute nothing in this rumour, Aubamyang as good as he may be is not what Barca would want, Auba is a goal scorer and that is all, his non existent build up play is the complete opposite of what Barca look at.

They just paid how much for Griezmann, they have an aging Suarez and Messi, it makes no sense for them to chuck Auba in the mix.

But saying all that, Barca's transfer policy is a complete mess and they make some strange purchases..

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haaland is going to be a beast. He has an excellent attitude and is a model professional. Very down to earth.

Self confident without being arrogant. Not sure Man United is the best choice for though.

Malky

Established Member
Shambles if we sell him. Makes Lacazette our main striker and he won't score half the goals Auba does. We'll also get bent over a barrel if we try and sign Haland or Werner.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Shambles if we sell him. Makes Lacazette our main striker and he won't score half the goals Auba does. We'll also get bent over a barrel if we try and sign Haland or Werner.
AM has been telling me Lacazette is a cross between Aguero and Firminio and his poor goals return is down go minutes or whatever. Auba leaving might allow Laca to flourish, I want to see.

Malky

Established Member
AM has been telling me Lacazette is a cross between Aguero and Firminio and his poor goals return is down go minutes or whatever. Auba leaving might allow Laca to flourish, I want to see.
So do I, but Laca ain't on the same level as Auba. He's certainly nowhere near the level of Aguero or Firminio either.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Arguments like this is why no one takes the anti-Laca brigade on here seriously.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Giroud to make his return? Available for £5m this January
I would honestly have him back. Very underrated player amongst Arsenal fans. Can actually head the ball which would be good seeing as Emery can only get his players to go wide and cross into the box

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We've argued this before and you came to agree with me that he's more in the Wiltord and Eduardo mold. Who the **** has been saying he's an Aguero and Firminio mix?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We've argued this before and you came to agree with me that he's more in the Wiltord and Eduardo mold. Who the **** has been saying he's an Aguero and Firminio mix?

Always thought Wiltord was a very good player, could play a few positions to a high level...great character too!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The only hope I have that Auba stays is that he had been prepared to go to China, if we throw enough money at him, he might stay.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't believe not thinking Laca is world class is regarded as some kind of hot take. Literally no one outside of this fanbase actually rates him at all.

If we sell Auba then we have to replace him, relying on Lacazette is just not an option for me. There's a reason why just months after we signed him Wenger was desperate to bring in Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom