• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I can't believe not thinking Laca is world class is regarded as some kind of hot take. Literally no one outside of this fanbase actually rates him at all.
I was under the impression that the large majority of those who rate him readily acknowledge that he's not in the top bracket, and just think he can be really effective in a functioning team. I think he's done enough to show that fwiw. I don't think he's world class either.

Tom349

If we did sell Auba I would more than happy to role with Laca, Martenelli and Nketiah as striker options on the basis we used the Auba money to get an elite wide talent.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When we fail to get CL I can see Auba wanting out and I wouldn't blame him. He's the wrong side of 30 but still our best striker by far, I can see him going to China for a final pay day. Hopefully Martinelli & Nketiah can get the goals we'll need to secure EL spot each season, assuming we can hold onto them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
MLS ought to be an option for him - the Yanks will love his sunny personality, and he can make full use of his gas-guzzling cars over there, as long as Trump is President anyway

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If we did sell Auba I would more than happy to role with Laca, Martenelli and Nketiah as striker options on the basis we used the Auba money to get an elite wide talent.

If we were to lose Auba, i'd be happy enough with Zaha (and Cavani) and giving Laca, Nketiah and Martinelli the rights to fight for the cf role.

Aubameyang may not leave in January, but surely will in the summer.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I’m not part of any brigade, just call it as I see it.

You put me in the anti Emery brigade last season, even then I was part of no brigade.
I didn't put you in any brigade last season, you were gone for most of it tbf.

You can say you don't rate Lacazette but it's unfair when you say people have called him an Aguero/Firmino hybrid which is just not true.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Selling him and Laca should generate close to 100M.

I’ll sell both and invest that, plus more, in a new young striker and wide man.
Tend to agree with this if it goes in that direction.

Would love Sancho, and think it's doable.

Add Haaland too.

Sancho, Haaland, Martinelli, Nketiah, Saka, Pepe and Nelson is a pretty good mix for the future.

Last edited:

ASIF

Selling him and Laca should generate close to 100M.

I’ll sell both and invest that, plus more, in a new young striker and wide man.
Sell one of the best striker in the world and sell the 2nd best striker at Arsenal lacazette as well..who would score then Toreira the no10.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Newspapers in Spain said that Aubameyang does not renew his contract and it is talking with Barcelona

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Newspapers in Spain said that Aubameyang does not renew his contract and it is talking with Barcelona

Its no coincidence because we are not peforming at the level we should and Suarez is getting older there could be truth in this Arsenal would like to cash some money. Its not like we will play CL next season anyway.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yeah he is gone and no one any where near his level would want to come here to replace him.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Sell one of the best striker in the world and sell the 2nd best striker at Arsenal lacazette as well..who would score then Toreira the no10.
With both Auba and Laca running down their contract it'd make sense to move both on, regardless of what we do we won't be able to replace Auba's output but ideally you'd hope their replacements would be replacing their goals to some degree. Or since the board is apparently content with us being the new Everton, languishing in mid table mediocrity, we could just gamble it all on Martinelli next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom