• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They compared this man to Wenger uno, he leaves Sp**s trophyless. I ****ing told yous all their Keegan's Newcastle all over again.

Pochettino can leave with his head held high. He has done terrifically at Tottenham, although media have made them their darlings a bit too much i reckon. Great manager.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is the beginning of the end for Sp**s.

All on Levy this, letting all those players run down contracts for no reason. Created a toxic atmosphere and robbed them of money for replacements.

Penny pinching clearly f*cked off Pochettino and this is the end result.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see how Poch will do at a big club.. Different kind of pressure and expectations there..

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
They compared this man to Wenger uno, he leaves Sp**s trophyless. I ****ing told yous all their Keegan's Newcastle all over again.
Always have a chuckle at this idiotic line about him not winning trophies. Spuds are a small time club, to them getting top four was literally a trophy and Poch took them all the way to CL final.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Definitely going for Mourinho.

This was their best period and it would be interesting to see if they can top that.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Hope they get Mourinho, after a season and a half they'll be stuck having to pay his huge wages when they are already too stingy to pay big bucks for their players.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Definitely going for Mourinho.

This was their best period and it would be interesting to see if they can top that.
He'd never come here, seems like a somewhat principled guy. Even if he was willing though, there are bigger clubs than us that'll be after him. Would love to have him here though, until this year I would have had him as the second best manager in the league.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Hope a big club employs him. It is a different animal altogether than managing small clubs. As of now he has been decent, nothing more nothing less.

Top Bottom