• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He's waiting

ramos.jpg

He’s waiting at the gate.

arrywatch.jpg

That's not ambition, that's delusion.
As AG states below, they had certainly regressed somehow from his first few seasons there. Being unsatisfied with a Champions League final because of poor League form and resorting to sack the manager after that is ambition IMO. Our board, on the other hand, is impressed that Unai got them the EL final and is willing to give him more time after all evidence points towards us having regressed from Wenger's poorest season.

Hate Sp**s all you want but that decision shows that they want to become better than just a top-four finish and a cup final. We'd be licking our lips with that kind of achievement so I guess all evidence points to them being more ambitious atm.
The CL final papered over the cracks, they lost 20 games in all competitions last season and started miserably this time around, all with a settled team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All reports saying that mourinho is serious contender i don't know how he'll do maybe giving them a left but they losing of thier star players in summer not going to have 200M spending

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
All reports saying that mourinho is serious contender i don't know how he'll do maybe giving them a left but they losing of thier star players in summer not going to have 200M spending

Think that he needs job like that.Can't handle big pressure anymore and getting sacked.

He'll take club that is in decline and some good players will leave.Maybe expetations won't be that big in that situation.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They weren't exactly settled. Their most creative MF wanted out. Either way, Imo Potte ****s over Emery every day of the week. I'd trust him more to get them out of the slump they were in than I'd trust Emery for us.
True, but a big problem is that Poch has been trying to shoehorn his players into a 4-4-2 diamond instead of playing to their strengths. He chose to freeze out Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc., he could've bought a replacement for Trippier instead of spending most of their limited budget on N'Dombele.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Drum up Mourinho to Arsenal whispers to get Sp**s to sack Poch quickly so they “don’t miss out” and play Levy as he always like to try and get one over on AFC. Jose will then continue to drag them down while we line up the right choice to take us forward.

Raul has gone and done it again!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
True, but a big problem is that Poch has been trying to shoehorn his players into a 4-4-2 diamond instead of playing to their strengths. He chose to freeze out Alderweireld, Vertonghen etc., he could've bought a replacement for Trippier instead of spending most of their limited budget on N'Dombele.

Don’t think he is a good man manager, think it will hold him back with bigger name players and their egos at the top clubs.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Amazing that they'd sack their best manager since Bill Nicholson. What imfuriates me is that even the **** have taken a harsher stance on their terrible league position by sacking an under-performing manager.

Would that our clueless executives show similar initiative, but I will not hold my breath :lol:

The decision to freeze out the best centre back pairing in the league IMO was unfathomable. It's crazy just how some of these managers are blind to clear facts.

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Joe Kinnear is available. They'll love getting one of their own in charge. Proper Sp**s man. Lambeze and Kebab might come too!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom