• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just shows how impressive and integral it was that Wenger kept getting top 4 here after the stadium change. Sp**s had to sack their manager after 6 months in their new stadium with top 4 and CL money in danger.
Which begs the question, did they overspend in the summer?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Look at their trophy cabinets.

Another way you can look at it. Direct comparison when they both were managing in the same league. Emery so far has managed us in 50 PL games.

Last 50 PL games

Poch= 85 points
Emery= 87 points.

So in the season and half Emery been here he accumulated more points and we all agree he is doing terrible.

Ok im going to stop now. I like Pochettino, decent bloke, it is just the unjustified hype that gets to me sometimes. Being compared to Wenger or seen him called one of Europe's best managers etc. He is good manager and will do well at his next club, still not convinced he is elite.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I love that out of the four main London teams...Arsenal, Chelsea, Sp**s and West Ham...Sp**s are the most hated by the other three...and they can’t even say it’s cause Sp**s win so much, they just suck, they are just a club everyone hates and loves to laugh at...literal banter club, even when they are doing well :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I love that out of the four main London teams...Arsenal, Chelsea, Sp**s and West Ham...Sp**s are the most hated by the other three, and they can’t even say it’s cause Sp**s win so much, they are just a club everyone hates and loves to laugh at...literal banter club, even when they are doing well :lol:

That reminds me the season they finsihed 3rd in a two horse race, they had to go to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea if I can remember correctly were in midtable or below but came back from 2 down to draw 2-2 and hand the title to Leicester. Sp**s fans and players were so enraged that Chelsea were so keen to derail their challenge. They somehow thought Chelsea would be happy turning over for them.

West ham love nothing more than beating Sp**s, they took particular pride in being the first team to beat them at their new stadium.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That reminds me the season they finsihed 3rd in a two horse race, they had to go to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea if I can remember correctly were in midtable or below but came back from 2 down to draw 2-2 and hand the title to Leicester. Sp**s fans and players were so enraged that Chelsea were so keen to derail their challenge. They somehow thought Chelsea would be happy turning over for them.

West ham love nothing more than beating Sp**s, they took particular pride in being the first team to beat them at their new stadium.

They are such a joke club, even their Champions League final run is hilarious...I, as I’m sure you are, as I’m sure all Arsenal fans are, are proud by our 2006 run and how well our boys performed...will stay with me for life some of those wins and moments...but when you don’t win, you don’t release a book detailing how you didn’t win...but of course Sp**s do that...the gift that keeps on giving, Tottenham Hotspur!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Cesc the antagonist + perfect back up cast of Diego, Terry & Willian. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Levy has some special connection with Ajax.
They kept getting their best players for few season: Eriksen, Verthongen, Sanchez. Alderweireld also played for Ajax.

It would suck very bad if they somehow manage to convince Ten Haag to join them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom