• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He calls them as he sees them. Can't say much more than that really.

Yeah right he was calling people pillow biters then a few pages later accused people of homophobia, what a hypocrite. It’s only cos he got personally insulted that he said that, he doesn’t care.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
To be fair Jury is always the first one accusing people of racism and homophobia anytime you disagree with him even though it’s unwarranted and insincere. .
This isn't true.. Jury hasn't ever accused anyone of this. He simply stated that certain terms i.e. 'fanboy' were homophobic. There is a huge difference between pointing out a homophobic slur and accusing someone of homophobia.

Many messages on this thread have disappeared. Not sure what happened.
Being policed..

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
This isn't true.. Jury hasn't ever accused anyone of this. He simply stated that certain terms i.e. 'fanboy' were homophobic. There is a huge difference between pointing out a homophobic slur and accusing someone of homophobia.

Being policed..
Free up Jury. Which mods being a snowflake?

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Yeah right he was calling people pillow biters then a few pages later accused people of homophobia, what a hypocrite. It’s only cos he got personally insulted that he said that, he doesn’t care.
The only questionable thing I’ve seen from Jury, is when he said calling Bumnai greasy was borderline racist. Didn’t understand that. Besides that though, he’s a top poster. Mods sort it out. It’s pathetic. Plus, why are posts going missing? Who’s up Xhakas arse that much that they’re getting insulted by people’s posts? Don’t think anything’s been said that’s been out of line

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The only questionable thing I’ve seen from Jury, is when he said calling Bumnai greasy was borderline racist. Didn’t understand that. Besides that though, he’s a top poster. Mods sort it out. It’s pathetic. Plus, why are posts going missing? Who’s up Xhakas arse that much that they’re getting insulted by people’s posts? Don’t think anything’s been said that’s been out of line
I'm also curious as to which mod is so offended and more so why? reminds me of Pizzagate on Above Top Secret forums...

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

A few posts involving Erlis got deleted as well. Seems someone enjoys covering the kids tracks for him.

Manberg

Predator
Exactly how I feel, I'm starting to feel the same way about Giroud watching Lacazette struggle.

I think it’s a case of not knowing what you have until they’re gone, similar to players getting better whilst they’re out injured. I don’t know if every club’s fans have this problem or if it’s just us.
Xhaka has had some very good games under Wenger and scored some bangers too, but when you’re playing you are only as good as your last game.

darkgunner

We 100% need to get rid of this mistake in January.

There's no place for charlatans at this club, especially one as fraudulent as Xhaka. Literally offered nothing to us for 3 years and then once he lucked into getting the captaincy, his true arrogance came out.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

He's milking it a bit now ain't he

And still refusing to take any responsibility for his role in what happened
depends on whether he is referring to the booing or the comments online

I think you should cut a man a bit of slack if he has seen his wife really upset and perhaps frightened, so soon after giving birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom