• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We have been atrocious for a prolonged period now. Expectations have hit rock bottom. We could easily lose these next 3 'easy' games. At the moment there isn't a single team in this league that you would feel confident we could beat.

It does however not take much to beat these low quality teams. Slight alterations like moving the defensive line a bit higher up the pitch, playing both Özil AND Pepe. Playing Torreira only in DM if he plays etc. That might be enough to dispatch of these minnows at home.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's because it was.

Football, music, games, wrestling, films/tv...though I suppose everyone says that about a time period they like.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Football, music, games, wrestling. films/tv...though I suppose everyone says that about a time period they like.
Things have gone down hill, no question. Football has been ruined by ridiculous money, referees and Makingtrax. There was an honesty about watching Keane and Vieira trying to knock each other out. Now all our captains do is throw hissy fits.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Things have gone down hill, no question. Football has been ruined by ridiculous money, referees and Makingtrax. There was an honesty about watching Keane and Vieira trying to knock each other out. Now all our captains do is throw hissy fits.
Social media makes today's (what should be) Keanes and Vieiras teenage girls who leave "cliffhanger" tweets.

Preacher

Always Crying
The smartest thing would be to not watch this game. I'll probably cave in last minute and will get another dosage of boring football.

Riou

Santi’s last goal...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm still watching this, even though Mid Table Unai has managed to suck any joy out of watching Arsenal I might have had.

Luckly is during lunch time, so I can focus on cooking and getting a bit tipsy instead.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In many ways, it is reassuring that down to earth posters on Arsenal Mania, such as the quoted poster, are finally laying down the law on such overzealous posters as Makingtrax. The world would obviously be a safer place without such wanton assiduity to football economics.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was the perfect replacement for Bobby for me, even had long hair!

Only one guy was the perfect replacement for Pires, and would’ve even surpassed him - Ribery.

Badly badly wanted us to sign him, had my heart set on it and I thought it was going to happen with our French love affair.

First of many let downs with such players as it became clear the game had changed and we couldn’t attract the in demand players.

Riou

Only one guy was the perfect replacement for Pires, and would’ve even surpassed him - Ribery.

Badly badly wanted us to sign him, had my heart set on it and I thought it was going to happen with our French love affair.

First of many let downs with such players as it became clear the game had changed and we couldn’t attract the in demand players.

Growing up I wanted Arsenal to sign Harry Kewell so badly, not as good as Ribery but thought he was a brilliant winger...his goal in the game that cost the league in 2003 is one of the best goals I have seen scored against us, takes it on then chest then first time across Seaman on the half volley...used to always sign him in old football games, was so jealous when Liverpool got him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom