• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp1988

I wouldn't think twice about bringing Pochettino in right now. Has always impressed with Sp**s. Would incidentally bring some extra (needed) excitement to our derby.

If we have to wait for the Tuchel - Arsenal - Pochettino - PSG switcheroo at the end of the season, then so be it, I like Tuchel better. Either way I am starving for change, Emery needs to go. If we're not getting top 4 this season, I'd rather it where with Ljunberg who is going to try something new, possibly more offensive then Emery who is killing us with boredom and frustration.

Feels like Raul and Vinai should have put more pressure on Emery after last game.

You try to make him come back after Internationals wanting to kill it. Be top of his game! Top predator in the league!

But fear that we will just get more of save passive Emery. Everything is save and passive with Raul and Vinai. Everything will be save and passive with Emery.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s paying Jose double what we were paying Wenger. Remember when Wenger was accused of stealing a living on here?

Good times.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He thinks the other teams are all gonna lose three games in a row while we win ours?
Such a hilarious statement
There’s too much hysteria on here at times. He’s simply being positive and saying if we win 3 games in a row we could be in “touching “ distance..

I know we are playing bad but some people seem to actually enjoy being negative.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
There’s too much hysteria on here at times. He’s simply being positive and saying if we win 3 games in a row we could be in “touching “ distance..

I know we are playing bad but some people seem to actually enjoy being negative.

I am not enyoing being negative but i am negative since there is absolutely no reason to be positive right now. Stop being delusional and forget about top 4.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How bad is our board/owner that Sp**s have more money, manager and structure than us... even when they just build their new stadium. Arsenal moved to Emirates almost 15 years ago and it fells like we a poor team yet
Sp**s don't have more than us, where have you got that from. Their 25 man squad is cheaper and they've just appointed a manager who's about to cause the club to implode.

It's Pool we should be envious of. They have an excellent manager and a £600m+ football squad gained by clever buying and selling rather than selling their soul to an oligarch.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sp**s don't have more than us, where have you got that from. Their 25 man squad is cheaper and they've just appointed a manager who's about to cause the club to implode.

It's Pool we should be envious of. They have an excellent manager and a £600m+ football squad gained by clever buying and selling rather than selling their soul to an oligarch.
Damn! I forget that mentioning the squad cost comes to this inevitable answer from expert and the endless “finishing is how much you spent”

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People are mad, we don't want an ex Sp**s manager.

It's bad enough we've bought a Chelsea reject CB without taking a Sp**s cast off.

Where's our pride gone. Not long ago we were the envy of the Premiership, beautiful football, top 4 without buying it, FA Cups r us, every neutral supporters team, and a manager with dignity and class.

Now look, grovelling for a sacked Sp**s manager. Ffs

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s fans are all about good football, they’ll get frustrated with him quicker than most I think.

Parking the bus and scraping a win isn’t going to cut it long with those guys.

I wanted Jose, but that was more for his discipline.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People are mad, we don't want an ex Sp**s manager.

It's bad enough we've bought a Chelsea reject CB without taking a Sp**s cast off.

Where's our pride gone. Not long ago we were the envy of the Premiership, beautiful football, top 4 without buying it, FA Cups r us, every neutral supporters team, and a manager with dignity and class.

Now look, grovelling for a sacked Sp**s manager. Ffs

Arsène-al FC, 1996-2017, RIP.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He also sounds like a psycho in the Orny article. Not sure our bunch of players is ready for that.

#N0nce trending no.1 in the UK on twitter for some reason... strange day. :confused:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom