• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Sp**s fans acting like they got the fully motivated manager who isn't wearing his pyjama's with foot in the allotment. look forward to seeing this go tits up by January.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Personally think Jose will do well, he's always wants that hard working target man striker and has Kane there.

Wonder if this will be the project he wants, cant see him accepting the job without being promised a decent transfer budget.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EJ1TJBnWsAMvfMd.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Personally think Jose will do well, he's always wants that hard working target man striker and has Kane there.

Wonder if this will be the project he wants, cant see him accepting the job without being promised a decent transfer budget.

It might not be a long term solution for them, but they needed a change. Mourinho will do well for them this season, and most likely the next. With modern football, that is almost all you can ask.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Apparently Jose has a “new philosophy and outlook” on football after spending time out of the game. That and other stuff, was key in impressing Levy.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Apparently Jose has a “new philosophy and outlook” on football after spending time out of the game. That and other stuff, was key in impressing Levy.
I reckon the 'other stuff' was at the start of the interview, when he dropped his pants and squatted on the expensive rug and just said, "Look you're Sp**s", before taking a massive dump.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How much youth have Pep and Klopp developed since they've came to England. TAA for Klopp, no one for Pep because Foden never plays. Yet they're the two top managers in world football, Jose is probably number 3 or at least debatable (I'd have him number 2 but recency bias probably puts Klopp ahead).

The top managers at the top clubs competing for the top honours don't have the luxury of being able to play youngsters hoping they'll turn out good enough.

It's such a weak argument against Mourinho.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lloris
Aurier Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Ndombele
Son Alli Lucas
Kane
Everything is in place for Mourinho to hit the ground running especially in the short term. Expect Sp**s to rack up the points in the coming weeks/months. It might be a different story come summer time but I think this'll go quite well in the short term.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lloris
Aurier Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Ndombele
Son Alli Lucas
Kane
Everything is in place for Mourinho to hit the ground running especially in the short term. Expect Sp**s to rack up the points in the coming weeks/months. It might be a different story come summer time but I think this'll go quite well in the short term.

That’s a pretty good team, bar Dier...man’s worked with Makelele and Cambiasso and now has Eric ****ing Dier :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The attack looks made for him & Kane the best natural striker hes had in a while.

Sessegnon could be a sleeper for the hard working Willian / Malouda wide role.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mourinho is a quality coach, he’s talking bollocks with the youth players bit in that quote, not that it matters really.

Excellent defensive/counter attacking football is amazing to watch when drilled properly, older fans will remember how good we were in 1989 and 1991 under Graham...as long as your teams have a structure, they will look impressive...obviously the more attacking the better, but sometimes that’s not just possible.

What Arsenal are doing now isn’t defensive football, it’s nothing football really!

If Mourinho was anyone else, I would want him...I would love Don Diego from Atlético here.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
How much youth have Pep and Klopp developed since they've came to England. TAA for Klopp, no one for Pep because Foden never plays. Yet they're the two top managers in world football, Jose is probably number 3 or at least debatable (I'd have him number 2 but recency bias probably puts Klopp ahead).

The top managers at the top clubs competing for the top honours don't have the luxury of being able to play youngsters hoping they'll turn out good enough.

Pep is a golddigging ******.

Klopp always seem to find great value in his signings. It's not necessarily developing youth. It's finding undervalued players, for me.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

The whole bringing through the 'youth' argument has always been bollocks in my opinion and credit placed in the wrong places; Messi for example, he was 'nurtured' by multiple coaches though out La Masia, how can you pinpoint who exactly had the most input?

Same with CR7, do we believe Sir Alex made him the player he is when Ronaldo clearly put the time in to fine tune his game and become the best?

Cesc; is it really Wenger or had he learnt enough already and just needed game time?

Just giving a player game time does not make you a whizz with 'the youth', the youth put them in the sites of the manager not the other way round.

Far too much credit is given too managers when its underserved; no one is giving credit to Claude Puel for Van Dijk's development at Southampton, was it George Burley or Dave Bassett who gets credit for Gareth Bale..? David Moyes/Wayne Rooney..?

Being something special with youth talent only seems to apply if you are managing at a top club as well, so many coaches/staff are responsible for young players development which the manager who then just puts them in the first team takes all the credit for.

TAA would have come through anyway, Klopp just stuck him in the system he uses everywhere he goes, he hasnt done anything special with TAA and if TAA wasnt there he would have bought someone in instead.

Managers are not that responsible for development these days as they arent even there long enough.

Apologies for the long post, turned into a rant in the end :lol:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Would people take Pochettino? I dont know what happened behind the scenes but fire him at this point was/is ridiclous, he has done a great job in rebuilding Sp**s and they have a squad who is capable of finishing top 4 again. as much as we hate them this could be a blessing Mourinho is not the type of guy who can rebuild without spending a lot of money.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Would people take Pochettino? I dont know what happened behind the scenes but fire him at this point was/is ridiclous, he has done a great job in rebuilding Sp**s and they have a squad who is capable of finishing top 4 again. as much as we hate them this could be a blessing Mourinho is not the type of guy who can rebuild without spending a lot of money.
Would poch even come here? Was there a while

Latest posts+

Top Bottom