• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Growing up I wanted Arsenal to sign Harry Kewell so badly, not as good as Ribery but thought he was a brilliant winger...his goal in the game that cost the league in 2003 is one of the best goals I have seen scored against us, takes it on then chest then first time across Seaman on the half volley...used to always sign him in old football games, was so jealous when Liverpool got him!
I liked him too, but never considered him a top player. With Ribery you could tell he was in the same category as the very best French players we’ve had.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lovely little turn, then top corner last minute equaliser if I remember correctly.
Yeah. He was pretty much a made man after that. It was a big goal in a pressure game. Even getting sent off stupidly didn't hurt his cause after that.

A lot of players around that age need that moment. Not just Pepe, but Saka & Nelson aswell. Would love to see Willock get a goal in a league game aswell. He's got the character.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I liked him too, but never considered him a top player. With Ribery you could tell he was in the same category as the very best French players we’ve had.

We got Reyes six months later anyway, who was amazing when at his best...how did you feel when we got Nasri?

GDeep™

League is very weak
We got Reyes six months later anyway, who was amazing when at his best...how did you feel when we got Nasri?
Excited about him too, and was happy we got him, thought he was a little magician.

Left just when he hit elite levels though, sadly.

Riou

Yeah. He was pretty much a made man after that. It was a big goal in a pressure game. Even getting sent off stupidly didn't hurt his cause after that.

A lot of players around that age need that moment. Not just Pepe, but Saka & Nelson aswell. Would love to see Willock get a goal in a league game aswell. He's got the character.

I thought we were set with our young players at the beginning of the 04-05 season...Fabregas, Van Persie, Reyes and Pennant would be at Arsenal for years...Pennant :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not only that but it's the way kids are raised now. Not enough discipline or respect for their elders and a disdain for authority. Think they know it all when they know nothing.

3ad.jpg

Riou

Things have gone down hill, no question. Football has been ruined by ridiculous money, referees and Makingtrax. There was an honesty about watching Keane and Vieira trying to knock each other out. Now all our captains do is throw hissy fits.

Social media makes today's (what should be) Keanes and Vieiras teenage girls who leave "cliffhanger" tweets.

My favourite moment between Vieira and Keane, was the two sharing a laugh in the tunnel at Highbury during our unbeaten season.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Leno
Bellerin
Luiz
Holding
Tierney
Torreira
Ceballos ( if fit?)
Özil
Pepe
Laca
Auba

vantoure

Excited about him too, and was happy we got him, thought he was a little magician.

Left just when he hit elite levels though, sadly.
Reyes, probably my biggest player regret ever.

Up until he left, I was certain he was going to stay, how naive I was. Really, really liked him as a player, was certain he was going to be better than Ronaldo

Riou

Reyes, probably my biggest player regret ever.

Up until he left, I was certain he was going to stay, how naive I was. Really, really liked him as a player, was certain he was going to be better than Ronaldo

Brilliant little player...shame he couldn’t settle here for longer, but when he was here he was so exciting to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom