• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Erling Braut Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I saw him a couple of times at Bryne, it is a bit over an hour from where I live. Already then you could see that he had that special mix of physical size and pace. Most players will have one or the other.

In Norway he has an excellent reputation for professionalism and confidence without arrogance. It is early days, but I think he will have a very good career. I just hope his advisors dont send him to Italy. He is made for the Premier League, but it might be too early.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Definitely joining Ole at Utd I think. They need a striker and have the money to pay big for a kid.

Not sure any other club in Europe will pay 80-100M for a kid like this.

Afro Mugo

He de
Definitely joining Ole at Utd I think. They need a striker and have the money to pay big for a kid.

Not sure any other club in Europe will pay 80-100M for a kid like this.
He definitely won't cost that much for the fact he plays in a really inferior league . Same way Tierney was much cheaper. Probably at most he'll be at the 40-50 range . I think the most expensive departure from Salzburg has been Haidara to Leipzig at less than 20m .
His dad played for Leeds and Keane kinda destroyed his career and the boy is a Leeds fan . Maybe just maybe if Arsenal and United both present offers we stand a chance .

Dregen57

His father played for City and hate Manchester united so I hope he advise his son to never play for Manchester United. Also Alfie(father) is an Arsenal fan but money talks you never know.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s a bit pointless in signing him if we fail to address other areas of our squad. We’ve become a conveyer belt for top strikers, RVP to Auba and then Haaland which our board are hoping will bail them out rather than build a well balanced squad.

I’d prioritise moving to a team in the CL if I was in his situation. It’s looking very likely that both us and Utd will only be able to offer him Europa League next season.

ChefMan21

I'm not against quality and talent, but can't we fix our central defence and midfield first? I don't feel we have a top player - akin to when we signed Bergkamp - in any of these positions to build our team around.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
kids young enough to be influenced by their fathers might still be attracted to us due to our reputation - it isn't going to last much longer though as our glorious past fades into oblivion, so best make the most of it while we can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom