• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

I'd not just simply rule out Poch as a target.

- he obviously fell out with Levy. He will want to prove something.

- he's been respectful to arsenal despite the rivalry

- he's proven to be able bring to another level to every player.

- Spanish/south American ties with Arsenal's senior management

- he can work with limited funds. And we can give him more than what he had.

Why not?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'd not just simply rule out Poch as a target.

- he obviously fell out with Levy. He will want to prove something.

- he's been respectful to arsenal despite the rivalry

- he's proven to be able bring to another level to every player.

- Spanish/south American ties with Arsenal's senior management

- he can work with limited funds. And we can give him more than what he had.

Why not?
Because once a manager get into one CL final... he becomes desired for top teams around the world and they usually go to teams with the best chances to win CL and league.

Arsenal is not that team... we are not in CL, we don’t offer funds for signings and our board is slow as ****. If I have offers from top teams, why would I bother to go to the decadent team Arsenal is becoming?

WhiteArse

As much as I'd love to see an ex-Sp**s manager succeeding in Arsenal, let's face the truth, this guy's a bottler. Sure he has improved the players' individual performances, but he's been shown to be clueless sometimes as disaster after disaster rolls in.

How did we even beat them last time?

With all the excitement over Poch being able to "improve" our players, hasn't the same been said of Arteta and Ljungberg? Rather have our Freddie take charge for the time being till some better option comes out cuz this guy is obviously not going to bring us to the next level.

Wryer

Because once a manager get into one CL final... he becomes desired for top teams around the world and they usually go to teams with the best chances to win CL and league.

Arsenal is not that team... we are not in CL, we don’t offer funds for signings and our board is slow as ****. If I have offers from top teams, why would I bother to go to the decadent team Arsenal is becoming?

Refer to point 1. :lol:

Well I get it, but I don't think we can presumptuously ignore the possibility. You never know. Who would have guessed about Sol?

Hang on there - good ebening?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Pochettino beeing a bottler? sorry cannot see that tbf, he did a great job with Sp**s in his 5 years. we all hate them but he did a good job also in some top matches.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You know what i meant, trax. Would you have called Sol a Sp**s reject at the time the club brought him in?

Potch is a good manager who knows league and will be in demand come the manager change of chairs in the summer.
He was only 27, peak fitness. Not a reject and not like Luiz at all.

Sp**s couldn't keep him because he was out of contract and wanted to move up in the world. So he came to the mighty Arsenal.:lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

For 1.5 secs In 98/99 meanwhile in 2003/2005 Arsenal did not even appeared and ManU and Liverpool did

Edit: Lol that video works against you! 1.5 secs in 98 is your argument? Tottenham were in that list like 3 seasons and they won nothing lol!
Yep, that was our peak spending period relative to other clubs in Europe, just before the millenium. And that's when we won our major trophies between 97 and 2004. It's not rocket science bro.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was only 27, peak fitness. Not a reject and not like Luiz at all.

Sp**s couldn't keep him because he was out of contract and wanted to move up in the world. So he came to the mighty Arsenal.:lol:

Sol also won a trophy at Sp**s, so we were getting a winner too ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That’s why you know nothing, winning a title and managing it is not simple mathematics. Wenger had a degree in economics so that explains how is not about the quantity of your investment but how you use it and maximize your money. That’s what a good administration does... injecting money just for fun sometimes works, some doesn’t.
Injecting money improves your odds. You know it, and everybody knows it. Stop pretending.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
o_O What, after his latest huge trophy haul?

Arsenal fans are becoming so pathetic and self hating. How the hell does someone think a manager that wasn't good enough for Sp**s is too good for us? Embarrassing. His form has been worse than Emery this year and you all hate Unai.

It's not rocket science bro.

I'm starting to think there is a part of this whole squad cost thing that I don't understand because I don't get why it's so complicated to people here.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Lol! Like a kid looking for the approval from his big friend. It funny, it’s you think you have a friend!! Sweetie!
Of course he's got a mate, we're all Arsenal supporters on here. Like one big family bro. You're like Uncle Willy in the corner spouting his nonsense theories about money not being that important in football. But it's giving everybody a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom