• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless we go for one of the young German coaches aren’t most managers ‘rejects’?

As a solid 8.5 I had to deal with a few beautiful rejects from the nines and tens all the time. But there was a guy, lets call him Sp**s, that I never went after his rejects. You got to have some moral code and stick by it!

Pochetto isn't even that good manager. Great team he had but did nothing with it, nothing at all. At same time we had a squad filled with bums and Wenger at least sailed 3 FA trophies in the cabinet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Loved the Renford Rejects as a kid, anybody remember the episode with Keown and Zola?

Zola was hacking everyone, and Martin kept doing Zidane turns! :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Loved the Renford Rejects as a kid, anybody remember the episode with Keown and Zola?

Zola was hacking everyone, and Martin kept doing Zidane turns! :lol:

Best football show ever! Better than that Dream Team crap. It was always on during school times for me though.

I always remember that guy that would pretend to be Italian lmao

Keown spot on for once.. Giving someone time just for the sake of it never made any sense.

Yeah I tried to give him chance at the beginning but it became pretty obvious to me at least that Emery is not right fit for Arsenal and that I saw how he treats star players. At Arsenal if you have ambition for the league or CL you have to have star players, prima donnas, and you have to manage them correctly.

And thats just one example but then there have been numerous things adding up on the pile.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best football show ever! Better than that Dream Team crap. It was always on during school times for me though.

I always remember that guy that would pretend to be Italian lmao

16-9

Would smash our current team without doubt!

TornadoTed

Established Member
I only really know 4 or 5 Arsenal fans in real life and I happened to see one of them last night at a local pool league match. He thinks Emery is doing a really good job and thinks sacking him would be a ridiculous knee jerk reaction, I was too flabbergasted and lost for words to argue with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom