• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Hexagon9

Mourinho is a quality coach, he’s talking bollocks with the youth players bit in that quote, not that it matters really.

Excellent defensive/counter attacking football is amazing to watch when drilled properly, older fans will remember how good we were in 1989 and 1991 under Graham...as long as your teams have a structure, they will look impressive...obviously the more attacking the better, but sometimes that’s not just possible.

What Arsenal are doing now isn’t defensive football, it’s nothing football really!

If Mourinho was anyone else, I would want him...I would love Don Diego from Atlético here.
My recollection of 1991 is that although we were exciting at times, with Anders Limpar impressive when he stayed on his feet, it was David Seaman who was our standout player. His positioning in particular was excellent and without him I don’t think we’d have won the league.

Hexagon9

Would people take Pochettino? I dont know what happened behind the scenes but fire him at this point was/is ridiclous, he has done a great job in rebuilding Sp**s and they have a squad who is capable of finishing top 4 again. as much as we hate them this could be a blessing Mourinho is not the type of guy who can rebuild without spending a lot of money.
Yes. Although I don’t think he’d want us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

78096391_2622889321081280_8173479599313780736_o.jpg

nick gould

Lloris
Aurier Alderwiereld Vertonghen Rose
Dier Ndombele
Son Alli Lucas
Kane
Everything is in place for Mourinho to hit the ground running especially in the short term. Expect Sp**s to rack up the points in the coming weeks/months. It might be a different story come summer time but I think this'll go quite well in the short term.
Jose will have his own ideas. Sissoko and Erickson may feature.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Like how he refers to Ferguson as “Sir Alex” and Arsène as “Mr Wenger”...

Bants ahoy...

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
It went very toxic after Faria left United. Nobody knows if he and Jose had a falling out or he just wanted to strike out on his own as a manager. Supposedly he was the one who managed to keep the players morale up and could deal with Jose’s antics.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom