• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'm really worried about the potential exodus of guys like Auba and Bellerin. Not that bothered about Laca and Torreira.

Absolutely couldn't give a **** about Xhaka.

Main problem is you need to surround young players with experienced players, they teach them they ways, keep them in ground and take the pressure off them so they develop better. What senior player we would have, only Özil and he cannot take it all

GDeep™

League is very weak
After 12 games of the new Premier League season Arsenal sit sixth, already eight points behind their closest rivals for the top four.
:frustrated:Replacing Arsène Wenger was always going to be a tough ask but nearly 18 months into his reign and Emery’s Arsenal have regressed and are playing worse football than they were at this stage last season.

With Leicester City and Chelsea in the top four positions at the moment, the opportunity to make a late charge for Champions League is still present, but it will close rapidly unless Arsenal are decisive.:(

Welcome, Amanda.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Main problem is you need to surround young players with experienced players, they teach them they ways, keep them in ground and take the pressure off them so they develop better. What senior player we would have, only Özil and he cannot take it all
You're fight if the senior players are decent but right now I don't want them infecting our younger players with their poor loser attitudes and mediocrity. Let Per and Bobby P work harder and closer with them.

yorch44

You're fight if the senior players are decent but right now I don't want them infecting our younger players with their poor loser attitudes and mediocrity. Let Per and Bobby P work harder and closer with them.
Still you need experienced players... per isn’t going into the pitch and make the winning header of that hard match. You need experience on the pitch or you just throwing kids into the meltdown, like Emery is doing with Saka, poor kid losing confidence at 18 like he were the secret weapon to answer our problems at the attack

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Still you need experienced players... per isn’t going into the pitch and make the winning header of that hard match. You need experience on the pitch or you just throwing kids into the meltdown, like Emery is doing with Saka, poor kid losing confidence at 18 like he were the secret weapon to answer our problems at the attack
Auba is the only senior player doing well. The rest have been awful and I'm afraid to see them on the pitch. We keep underperforming experienced players for too long and they never help us. Get a decent CM who can control the play and commands the respect of team mates and alo g with Auba, that will help more than stockpiling losers.

OSBK

Established Member
Auba is the only senior player doing well. The rest have been awful and I'm afraid to see them on the pitch. We keep underperforming experienced players for too long and they never help us. Get a decent CM who can control the play and commands the respect of team mates and alo g with Auba, that will help more than stockpiling losers.

Well you say auba is doing well but is he really? The goals ok, he has scored. But what he has only won 4 ariel duels this season, he has no assists this season. Its ok to say he has scored 7 or 8 so he is fab, but this is a team game and aside from scoring he may aswell be signing autographs. Your point is valid about all seniors without a shadow of a doubt.

yorch44

Özil been doing well, games he played and he is the only creating something different. Hector is coming from injury but as young as he is... he is a reference and a leader in the team. I take the 3 as important players and I would like to keep them around... but I agree we don’t have leadership in the team and we need that especially in the middle of the field.

yorch44

Well you say auba is doing well but is he really? The goals ok, he has scored. But what he has only won 4 ariel duels this season, he has no assists this season. Its ok to say he has scored 7 or 8 so he is fab, but this is a team game and aside from scoring he may aswell be signing autographs. Your point is valid about all seniors without a shadow of a doubt.
I wouldn’t throw facts based in our actual form, because our team is completely dysfunctional, especially our attack... but this is not due by players... we know who is the guilty (Emery). So, until a better manager comes and establish an actual functional team I am counting with PEA, Özil and Héctor.

OSBK

Established Member
I wouldn’t throw facts based in our actual form, because our team is completely dysfunctional, especially our attack... but this is not due by players... we know who is the guilty (Emery). So, until a better manager comes and establish an actual functional team I am counting with PEA, Özil and Héctor.

Totally agree we are dysfunctional but lets not forget these are premier league players who are or cannot do the basics. Yes emery can take the blame but the players shouldnt be let off the hook.

vantoure

Totally believable.

I know it's easy to say now, but I've had a distrust for Raul for a long time. Basically, he comes across as a shady guy, which can be double edged - so the same shadiness that can help close out transfer deals is the same that can be applied to such boardroom maneuvers as this.

vantoure

How so? Playing Özil to "look bad", AMN having to see a psychologist because Emery played him in defence despite Wenger doing the same? If people put their hatred of Emery aside, it sounds ridiculous.
Mostly about the Raul stuff.

TBH, the Özil one is not totally out of place, and I agree the AMN thing read strange.

But the Raul politics, i can totally believe. He's a street fighter, is Raul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom