• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
that right there pisses me off. pepe just came on, wastes a great chance then just starts walking around. Go and win the ball back

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
that right there pisses me off. pepe just came on, wastes a great chance then just starts walking around. Go and win the ball back

That was worse than his blocked pass. He just stood there he could’ve easily got the ball again.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
WTF Pepe.

Also, I have a feeling Bellerin hasn't completely recovered psychologically from his injury yet. He seems to want to avoid contact and/or quick turns/directional runs (which is what makes him effective offensively).

@kofigunner

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Pepe can bang in 20-25 yard free kicks, but has no confidence to take on his man and score this whole team is void of any confidence right now, its because this **** manager we have...

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nico didn't play since he eventually played good. Stop hyping it up now - anyways, great chance wasted.

At least a great game to watch since I turned in

Morning_woody

Pepe in for Chambers.
Ebery going all in this ebening.
He knows he won't survive with a draw or a loss here.
Mark my words.
If we don't get a win he's gone by tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom