• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
We've now dropped down to 7th, with Sheffield possibly overtaking us tomorrow. I honestly cannot think of any reason to give Emery more time.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm truly conflicted here. On one hand, we didn't lose to a club that we haven't lost at home to from before I was born. On the other, that goal probably keeps Emery in a job until the end of the season.

bandaid

phew..at least not a loss inspite of typical premier reality league show shenanigans.

Xhaka-Willock -Özil midfield
Laca or Auba as CF and martinelli/pepe/Nelson/Saka etc on wings.

please stop this brain-dead football...it hurts too much to watch.

nothing will change till raul-emery-kroenke all leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whatever emery is doing its not working and players are not responding to hin we look lost we wait for our class players to give us something. I know board don't like to change manager after 1 and half season but things isn't really improving its getting worse instead

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Just looked at his posts for today. Nowhere did he say that Emery is too defensive.

You making stuff as usual. Joke poster.
Ah yes, hydro liked this. Unsurprising that the two chucklebrothers back eachother up.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Complains that Emery is defensove, wants to bring on another defensive manager instead :rolleyes:

just because emery plays with 7 - 8 defensive players doesn't mean he's a defensive manager.

He's a clueless manager who can't set up in any form.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
We should really be moaning about the VAR decision, but it seems getting rid of the manager is a more pressing matter than winning games. Bit of a weird one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom