• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Emery doesn't cover himself in glory, but our players are so brain dead most of the time. Auba contributes to us losing the ball like half the time, the cbs compound it. Wtf was going on with Sok, wrestling on the ball? Laca also sloppy, despite his goals. Tierney and Bellerin were squeezed out of the game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Emery remains here then we could fall into the second half of the table during the Christmas period and then slowly drift into the relegation dogfight.

Southampton and Watford who are struggling at the bottom of the league both tore us to shreds.

mwake

Its a weird one Arsenal. After the PL Liverpool game some were saying that Arsenal aren't far behind Liverpool and that the front three of Arsenal can emulate/replicate the front three of Liverpool.

In reality its a massive insult to compare Liverpool to Arsenal. technically yes Arsenal have some great players but the setup that Liverpool have that and the setup that Arsenal has is so different. Players don't look like they are prepared properly and like Sp**s it looks like they have given up somewhat. Unfortunately, I think its the endgame for Emery. Ill be surprised if Emery is there by the new year!

trippyhippy

Its a weird one Arsenal. After the PL Liverpool game some were saying that Arsenal aren't far behind Liverpool and that the front three of Arsenal can emulate/replicate the front three of Liverpool.

In reality its a massive insult to compare Liverpool to Arsenal. technically yes Arsenal have some great players but the setup that Liverpool have that and the setup that Arsenal has is so different. Players don't look like they are prepared properly and like Sp**s it looks like they have given up somewhat. Unfortunately, I think its the endgame for Emery. Ill be surprised if Emery is there by the new year!

Don't think its an insult to compare them to the liverpool 3. if klopp was at arsenal and emery at liverpool then you will have auba scoring +30 and pepe probably hitting his lille form. meanwhile at liverpool firmino mane and salah would go back to hitting 12 goals a season.

mwake

Don't think its an insult to compare them to the liverpool 3. if klopp was at arsenal and emery at liverpool then you will have auba scoring +30 and pepe probably hitting his lille form. meanwhile at liverpool firmino mane and salah would go back to hitting 12 goals a season.

Lol some truth in what you are saying, technically Arsenal have some really great players but Lacca and Pepe are not on the same level as Mane and Salah, and whilst Auba scores a lot of goals Firmino is still a more important player. Firmino has become undroppable for Brazil lately. But yeah if managers were swapped you have a point lol

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Players didn't celebrate though, Laca scored the tap in, but looked conflicted with that painful reaction.

Almost as if the stadium also regretted that (((

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I genuinely don’t think we will get European football at this rate, last time that happened was pre Wenger ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are the only side in the top half of the table with a negative GD with the most expensively acquired front three. How brilliant is that!
Its amazing i really didn't expect we'll be that bad this season even last season with Mustafi in defence and Iwobi mkhi playing on wings we were so much better

It's not your fault bro. Everyone expected us to finish fourth at least. A good number of us thought we'd finish third. I mean how can anyone not be when they have such a front three with a technician like Özil behind them!

I knew Emery was poor when I saw how we played under him in his first few games but I never thought he was this poor! It's amazing how he's just allowed to continue with his ****! Our board's mentality is ****ing shocking, We've become a laughing stock all over and the only reason why it's not worse is that United and Sp**s have also been poor. I don't even watch us anymore Which is really absurd because their games were among the few things that I used to long for and enjoy in life!

Last edited:

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I hope that this year we win the EL, is the only option to we will play the next year in UCL

Latest posts+

Top Bottom