• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Emery has to be sacked ASAP. no more waiting around. We are like a relegation team, Southampton were out playing us, it was like a very poor relegation scrap out there. We are sinking deeper and deeper.. it won't magically turn around. They have to sack him now.. the longer they wait the worse it will get.

Just was watching some other prem highlights and Norwich looked very good against Everton, won 0-2 at Goodison Park, they didn't look like a dead team at all... I got a bad feeling about the next game, away against Norwich.. I can't see us winning, stop being pig headed and thinking its an easy 3 points, its not at all.. it never is for us. We have fallen so badly. we need to wake up and see the reality.. its a game that IF we play amazingly well we could draw, if we don't perform then I smell a loss, I can see it.

Board need to act now, no more waiting.

Wryer

The number of times he gestured for players to hold their positions when we were getting ready for a attacking phase says everything about his approach.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
EKGBc4sWoAEnxv-
“I think last year I started to improve being competitive"- Unai Emery

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
How funny was it to see Emery throw the kitchen sink at 2-1 down by bringing on Pepe and Martinelli? It's as though he knows the solution is to attack, but he won't allow himself to until it's a necessity. He won't be in the post going into 2020. No way.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The first goal was a rolling ball and the second was a very soft penalty. Refs will be emboldened to give decisions against Arsenal knowing that it'll be the manager that'll come under scrutiny not them.

Reactions: roz

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The first goal was a rolling ball and the second was a very soft penalty. Refs will be emboldened to give decisions against Arsenal knowing that it'll be the manager that'll come under scrutiny not them.

Raul will use the same excuses when he gives the spanish Pulis more time to drag us to the relegation zone.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Your post history has a whole lot 'Wenger' mentions. You're acting like this forum sacked him :lol:
I only joined in 2015 because I couldn't stand the absolute bull sh!t I was reading. We had the best defensive stats in the league that year, but people were rubbishing our defense.

They said 'anybody manager could do better', finishing 2nd to Leicester ffs, FA Cups were mickey mouse cups, only reaching the group stages of the CL was poverty, 4th is not a trophy etc etc.

Then came the two year fan protests, the rants, the planes, the boycotts making it impossible for Wenger or the team to operate. Fans who never understood he was outperforming his spend. Then when he dropped out of the top 4, they said, 'see, told you he was past it'.

That's the truth, so don't spin it any other way about Wenger taking us back years. It's the current mob who are taking us back to the pre Wenger years. Anything else is more bullsh!t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom